HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Emotional Chains

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: The Case of Shizuku and Her Ridiculously Pointless Long Replies   Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:14 pm

"Yeah, okay," Medicine murmured, not exactly paying attention to what Hakkyou had said and instead focusing on poking around the house, as always. She'd been living there long enough, but it still felt a little weird to her--as if the mere presence that a human could have lived there at one point was somehow unsettling. Especially with the dislike Medicine had given humans, it was interesting to think that a human could have died from poison exposure and left her such a house; but to look at it another way, it was if she had to depend on a home made and lived in by humans for part of her lodging. Naturally she was content with simply napping, enveloped in the flowers, but it actually got a little cold at night sometimes and so she spent time in the house.

She picked up one of the books in the living room that wasn't so dusty--Moonseed and Mistletoe: A Book of Poisonous Plants--and flipped through it absently as Hakkyou started talking again. She'd looked at these books often, several of them related to poison or plants or the study of plants, some of them about housework, and then some fairy tails or whatever. She spent a lot of time learning about the different poisons from a few of these books, so at least they'd given her a lot of knowledge on her subject.

"Huh? You have a maid?" She turned to look at the amanojaku, who seemed to be glowing suddenly. Several balls of color were appearing, and then, as the colorful light faded, were replaced with miniature versions of Hakkyou in different dress; peering closer, they were simply different colored kimonos. "And these too? That's cool...I see, so they're your 'emotes'." The name was fitting, considering that they were embodiments of her emotions. Did that mean there was like a 'sad' Hakkyou, an 'angry' Hakkyou, and 'cheerful' Hakkyou, and such? The expressions on the emotes seemed fairly neutral, though maybe a slight change in their smiles and faces. Those might be helpful to have around.

"Sure! I don't mind if they cleaned the house. All the stuff is mine, but it's kind of like the last person here's stuff, but anyway, do whatever you want to get rid of all the dusty stuff around here, as long as you don't mess up my room. It's the only room in the house really, but I should point out that it's that one," the doll youkai directed, turning in the other direction to point toward the room with a small bed, a window, and a bookshelf. The whole place was about as plain as one could get, all boring brown wood that at least didn't smell, but she wasn't too particular about stuff. As long as it was hers she could do whatever she wanted anyway. "Anyway, just go ahead."

Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:49 am

Hakkyou snapped her fingers and her emotes got to work, grabbing a broom and other such things to clean, moving things about, that sort of thing. All except her Lust emote, who was busy staring at Medicine. Annoyed, Hakkyou snapped her fingers. "Hey Lusty, get to it!" The emote giggled and flew off to find something productive to do.

"Sorry about that, Lust does that with everyone... half the time they do what I want, the other half they just do what they want. Really kind of annoying." She sat back and watch while her emotes did their work, carwful to make sure they didn't slack off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metroid-life.deviantart.com
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:18 am

"Lusty? You name your emotes or something?" Medicine raised an eyebrow, eyes widening, as she peered more closely at the emotes--noticing, now, that they did actually have different emotions, and different expressions on their faces. Not very noticeable from far away, of course. There must have been one for every feeling--one was angry, one was cheery, one was neutral-looking, one looked sort of scared, one looked sort of skeptical, and some others that were farther away. They were so small, though, like you could miss them if you simply walked by them, like you could tip one off with a mere pinky. Really, they were like tiny dolls in themselves.

The doll youkai stood back up and straightened herself, turning this way and that to see what the emotes were doing. They were cleaning, that was for sure; some dusting, getting feather-dusters or sponges from who-knows-where--the house probably had them somewhere, but they were the size of the emotes, maybe even bigger, since they were obviously human-usage materials and not...well, emote-sized-materials. All the emotes seemed to be diligently doing their job, and she turned back to look at Hakkyou, wondering if the amanojaku was somehow controlling the actions of the emotes with her mind somehow. Medicine had read that somewhere, there was a word for it, was it...telekinetic?

She smiled, happy that they were getting some work done, that her house was being cleaned, and that she also got to meet Hakkyou on this day. It was a good one, definitely, one to remember. She ought to chat up some conversation with the amanojaku while waiting, actually, and decided to prompt Hakkyou first herself.

"Hey, Hakkyou, so...what else can these emotes do? Do they talk? Can they use spell cards and danmaku? Do they have minds of their own? Are they like your dolls in a way?"

Maybe that was too many questions.

((Apologies...in reality, it only took me 10 minutes to sit down and write this.))

Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:23 am

((It's fine, no problem at all.))

"My my, so many questions... but I'm happy to answer, don't get to chat about what I do much. Yes, they can talk, but they really don't have much to say, angry one's always angry, sad one's always sad, that sort of thing. They don't have spell cards, but they are part of all of mine, so they can use danmaku."

The 'can they think' question made her pause for a moment. Could they? They clearly could act on their own to some degree, at least... "Well, I know they can act kinda on their own, so yeah, they think... not much though, I'm guessing. But yeah, I control them to some degree, so you could say they're my dolls. I made them with my emotions, so I don't know what else they could be."
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: A Not So Long But Still Somewhat Lengthy, Delayed Reply From Shizuku   Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:47 pm

"Pfft! Somehow, I'm not surprised!"

The doll youkai giggled, a childish sort of laugh. When she grew older, it'd probably sound like a cackle, and she'd look a lot scarier...but then nobody would want to play with her or anything, so maybe looking childish had its benefits. After all, being young and cute could usually get her some extra free stuff when she wandered about the human village's marketplace--an extra roll or melon bread, which meant she could feast on food for a little more if she needed to. On the downside, she couldn't easily get into more 'grown-up places'...which, of course, she could just sneak into if she had to, but it was much more convenient if she looked older at those times.

She stopped laughing, paying more attention to what Hakkyou had just said--the amanojaku had agreed that her emotes were a bit like dolls. That sort of made her a dollmaker, since she could basically spawn them whenever she wanted. The emotes Hakkyou had were somehow more lively and yet more lifeless than other dolls, being able to use spellcards and do housework, but only being able to feel and act as one emotion. Medicine would give Hakkyou credit, however, for actually taking very good care of her emotes; to be honest, there was no way one could 'tarnish' an emotions, but they weren't corrupt in any way. They looked fairly content at their current state, but of course, there was always the fact that they were essentially part of Hakkyou herself. Being dolls, though, they were very healthy. Kudos to her for that.

Medicine wondered what she could ask Hakkyou next, since most of Medicine's knowledge spawned from poison and flowers. But it might be interesting to hear more about Hakkyou in general, since she never got visitors who weren't scared of the poison somehow, and almost never visitors who were actually friendly youkai.

"Oh! So, Hakkyou, can you tell me more about yourself? Like what you like or do in your free time or something, or whatever. I'm just curious."

Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:56 am

Hakkyou rubbed the back of head sheepishly. She wasn't really used to getting so many questions, and as much as she always wanted to be the center of attention, now she wasn't really sure what to say.

"Well... when I'm not busy I usually just spend my time chatting with people, or messing with them, I should say. It's an old hobby of mine, but lately it's gotten kinda dull... I know the people of the Human Village like the back of my hand, I know what they'll do pretty much. Other than that... I just wonder Gensokyo when I get bored of the Human Village, check up on my friends, that sort of thing. Not much to say, really... I kinda know everyone little, so there's friends, or at least fun enemies, everywhere I go. Running around Gensokyo for 200 years'll do that."

One of the emotes, the calm one, floated over. "Hmm? Everyone's done, Calmy? Ok then, I guess I don't need ya around for now. Unless you want them around, Medicine."
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:55 am

Medicine frowned, more out of slight confusion than actual disappointment. "People seem to get bored of these places so easily, I don't get it." Gensokyo was pretty interesting in her opinion, though maybe it was because she could travel anywhere she wanted, and thus had lots of freedom (which she didn't make use of though). It's not like she herself did a lot besides picking flowers, idling, sleeping, reading up on poisons, sometimes wandering around Gensokyo. It wasn't uninteresting, but it wasn't particularly extravagant...though she wouldn't say it was boring. It was just a stray word from Hakkyou, though, so she moved on to focusing on the other things the amanojaku had said.

"You're only about two hundred or something? Huh, I expected you to be older. Myself, I'm two hundred forty-nine, almost two-hundred fifty. People say that's young though, for some reason." Maybe in human terms it was ancient, though Medicine wasn't aware that the typical youkai was well over a thousand, the oldest several millennia in age. A slight disadvantage to her that she looked so young, though it was always nice to have people underestimate her and drown in her poison in revenge. Yes, that was nice...and the typical thoughts of poisons and their various uses and appearances in fungi and flowers and plants occupied her mind, thinking rather cheerfully as she watched the emotes work. When one of Hakkyou's various emotes returned, she shrugged and momentarily went around to check the formerly dusty home. Everything seemed a lot cleaner and shinier, as new as an...old house could be, in fact. She hopped back to Hakkyou, smile on her face.

"Wow! Everything looks really nice. Thanks, Hakkyou! I don't really mind that, so what do you want to do next?"

(( Oh! 200th post! ))

Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:25 am

Hakkyou shrugged. "Places don't really get boring, but I don't like staying in one place for too long. Living in the village is fine, staying there all the time not so much."

She laughed when the doll said she was two hundred. "Oh no, that's how long I've been in Gensokyo, you know? It's about that old. I was around before it, I'm..." She thought for a moment. "three hundred and seventy eight. And that's still young, most youkai are way older."

She smiled as Medicine looked around the house and beamed back at her. "Well now... maybe we could go exploring a bit? Who knows, might even bump into a few friends of mine!"
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: A Lame and Late Reply   Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:03 pm

"Eh? You've been outside of Gensokyo before? But people don't go to the outside world, right? Are you from there or something?"

Medicine had never met anyone like that, but she'd always been curious as to what that special-sounding outside world was really like. Was it full of normal people like they, kind of like a parallel to Gensokyo? Or were there only humans, who just didn't know of Gensokyo's existence? Was Gensokyo the parallel to the outside world? She'd heard a lot of things about the outside world, but there was little she actually knew about it.

Exploring, as she did often enough, except this time with a companion, sounded pretty nice. Hakkyou hadn't done a thing to tick her off much yet, aside from questioning about Alice Margatroid--but at least she hadn't insulted Medicine or anything. So, in the doll youkai's mind, Hakkyou was on the good list, and Medicine wouldn't mind trekking around a bit with Hakkyou, really.

"Oh, and exploring sounds fun!"

She led Hakkyou out of the house, stretching once they were outside and inhaling the strong smell of lily-of-the-valley, laced with poison. She glanced around, mostly only seeing the hills that partly shrouded the flower field from everywhere else. There really was a lot she hadn't seen.

"Where do you want to go?"

Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:03 pm

"Yeah, I'm from the Outside World. I... don't remember it too fondly." An understatement, seeing as she lived in almost perpetual terror that youkai hunters would kill her. Looking back she knew that was her own fault for eating humans in the first place, but really, it's not as though the hunters would have cared if she had or not. Like a lot of youkai, she fled for her own safety. "I'll tell ya anything about it I can, but I'd rather we didn't talk about it."

Thankfully, Medicine seemed to drop the subject, at least for now, and led her outside. "Where do you want to go?" Hmm, good question. Where to go, where to go... "How about the Forest of Magic?" Hakkyou had a lot of friends there, so it would certainly be interesting. Who knows, that might even run into Shoki while they're there.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:24 pm

"Um...okay." Medicine hesitated to respond to Hakkyou's brushing off of the subject, and decided not to ask about the amanojaku's history anyhow; she wasn't interested in hearing long sob stories and if Hakkyou didn't want to talk about it, it was a win-win situation. She was just a little bit curious about what Hakkyou must have done to 'not want to talk about it', was she secretly one of those murderous youkai, or those that ate humans (which caused them to have such a bad reputation)? Actually, that was kind of cool, those youkai that were feared but greatly respected, like Yuuka. She'd like to be like that someday, one of those well-known and dangerous youkai. That would teach people to be wary about her, but at least they would take interest in her, too.

By the other's suggestion, the Forest of Magic seemed like a solid place to start. Medicine had been there once or twice, its name being a relative explanation of what it was--dense forest, trees, bushes, foliage, trees, bushes, foliage, trees, bushes...she could go on, it was the epitome of forest. Somehow a lot of youkai liked to live there, though, since it was more secluded from other places and far enough from the human village that little trouble would be caused if...something happened. Not that stuff really happened. It was pretty far from the Nameless Hill, but they could probably fly the way there, cut some time...She nodded in answer, adding, "Yeah, that sounds good to me! I haven't been there in a while."

The doll youkai hopped a few steps around the flowers before taking a larger hop, ready to have Hakkyou fly with her there. Looking at the amanojaku, the color of her face seemed slightly paler than when they came in; the effect of the lilies-of-the-valley was probably starting to seep in. Then they'd better hurry, Medicine probably couldn't take care of Hakkyou if she fainted or something.

"Come on, let's go!"

((Sorry, sorry. I'm always super late.)

Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:09 pm

(It's fine!)

Hakkyou floated into the air, grateful to be going and away from the flowers. She flew off in the direction of the forest, her emotes appearing and shooting down any fairies that got too close. She floated on her back, hands behind her head. "So Medi, have ya been to the Forest much? It's pretty nice, if you know where you're going."

A few minutes later she flipped over so she could see where she was going, and landed in the Forest. "And now... I guess we pick a direction..." She heard something rustling nearby. "That way!" She floated off in the sound's direction.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:05 pm

"Forest of Magic?" The doll shook her head, followed by a shrug, followed by a questioning glance from her doll Su-san. "Can't say I have."

While she had frequented more trips away from the nameless hill, the Forest of Magic was far enough that most of the time, she was too lazy to drop by there, save for some visits she'd made to Yuuka in the youkai's flower field, which was generally close enough to the forest that Medicine would pay a casual stroll through the paths. Many youkai were supposed to live there, as a sort of contained home for them, so there were certainly lots of new people to encounter there.

Medicine attempted to float on her back, as Hakkyou had so carefreely done, ended up doing a poorly executed flip, and returned to her normal flying position, arms slightly spread out under her, to act as if nothing happened. The doll youkai focused her attention on the Forest of Magic, the massively dense clod of trees already visible in the distance, and simply anticipated what was to come as they found themselves in the center of the forest, alighted down on the ground, and inspected the area around them.

There wasn't really anything to see in the surrounding vicinity. Trees and trees and trees and bushes and other unnameable foliage were the main attraction, of lack thereof. Medicine just followed Hakkyou's order, hopping a few times to check if they were walking or flying--they were flying--before bouncing into the air and following behind the amanojaku. "Do you have any idea where we're going?" she prompted, out of curiosity more than skepticism.

Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 am

Shizuku wrote:
There wasn't really anything to see in the surrounding vicinity. Trees and trees and trees and bushes and other unnameable foliage were the main attraction, of lack thereof. Medicine just followed Hakkyou's order, hopping a few times to check if they were walking or flying--they were flying--before bouncing into the air and following behind the amanojaku. "Do you have any idea where we're going?" she prompted, out of curiosity more than skepticism.

"Of course I do! We're investigating that sound cuz I know who makes it!" She very clearly could see them as well, thanks to the unnatural darkness, though where she was standing no one would notice unless they looked for it.

She reached into the bush and pulled out Rumia. "Medicine, this is Rumia! She's a friend of mine from waaaaay back!"

Rumia dispelled her darkness and waved, then wiggled out of Hakkyou's grip. "Hello! You wouldn't happen to have any food, would you?"

Hakkyou laughed. "Oh Rumi, so single-minded..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:24 pm

"A sound? Sure, I guess." Medicine had heard nothing, but maybe she just wasn't listening. And Hakkyou seemed to be surprisingly excited, her voice just as cheerful as Medicine's could be, almost bounding along as they traveled through the forest. Maybe it was just her imagination, but the surrounding area was dimming as they were walking...but that was no problem. She wasn't afraid of the dark at all; she found herself pretty comfortable with it for a 'child'.

They paused, and suddenly one of the bushes nearby rustled as the area turned near pitch-black. Somehow, the amanojaku next to Medicine had done something, and the Forest of Magic became light again, and there was a new person next to them--a young girl not much older than Medicine. Her hair was blond and short, slightly wavy, and she had a small red ribbon on the left side of her head and wore a black dress with long white sleeves. The girl's expression was friendly, so Medicine assumed her as a friend of Hakkyou's.

"Rumia?"

The darkness youkai looked like a nice person, and Medicine waved in return and smiled just as she had before. "A friend of Hakkyou's will probably be my friend too." She then shook her head in response to Rumia's question--giving off the feeling that Rumia really liked food. (Maybe, insanely fast metabolism would explain the girl's still small figure.) "Uh, no food. But I'm Medicine! It's nice to meet you!" A new potential friend had been made today.

(I'm so sorry, I totally missed this reply somehow.)

Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:04 pm

"No food?" Rumia seemed a bit disappointed.

"Don't worry Rumi, I'll get you something later!" Hakkyou pet her on the head. "So, how have you been?"

"Pretty good! Me and the others are gonna have a party tonight!"

Hakkyou chuckled. "That so? Hope it's not like the last one, we all ended up shooting each other!"

Rumia crossed her arms, scowling. "That was your fault and you know it! Setting off Cirno like that..." She flew up and bopped Hakkyou on the head. "Really, you should know better! I know I taught you better!"

Hakkyou rubbed her head, smiling still. "Sorry, Rumia, I was just having fun..."

Rumia sighed and floated back down to Medicine's height. "Sorry, I completely forgot you, huh? It's nice to meet you, Medicine!"
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Medicine felt thoroughly left out of Rumia and Hakkyou's conversation. Laughing about some joke she wasn't in on, talking to each other like two good friends who hadn't seen each other in a while and were recalling old time, she felt like she had to join in, but she didn't know what they were talking about! It wasn't fair for them to leave her out. If she was the guest, then all the attention should be on her and not each other!

"Yeah, yeah..." She was scowling slightly now, so quick to change moods like a little child would. If Rumia didn't want to talk to her she should just say it outright. Or at least say something. The doll didn't know too much about human conventions in conversations but she was sure the veterans were supposed to query the newcomer a bit so that they got to know each other.

Ergh. If they couldn't think of anything to talk about then maybe Medicine had to try and say something. Although she was terrible at conversations; it wasn't like people talked to her most of the time anyway, since she lived in the secluded hill of poison...Oh. That strange darkness earlier, did it come from Rumia? Hakkyou seemed to pay it no mind, although she'd picked up on something Medicine hadn't at the dimness of the surrounding. It felt brighter now, mostly just the shade of the forest around them, a comfortable sort of half-darkness.

"So, Rumia, um...You're a youkai, right? Did that darkness come from you?"

Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:34 pm

Rumia nodded and spread her arms out like she usually did for whatever reason. "That's right, Rumia, youkai of darkness, at your service!" She frowned slightly. "Sorry for ignoring you like that, it was rude of me. I just haven't seen Hakky in a while and we had to catch up! It's been about a year, after all. So, you're a new friend of hers, huh? What are you, if I may ask?"

Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Ridiculously Short Reply Because I Am Ridiculously Lazy   Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Oh, good. Rumia had actually noticed that she'd left Medicine out, and apologized for it. This replaced the negative points the darkness youkai had before; perhaps she was more likable now. Such a cheerful presence and a cheerful girl couldn't be hated so easily, anyway.

So Rumia was the youkai of darkness. From this, Medicine assumed she could manipulate darkness of any kind, what caused the dim earlier, the near-darkness just before, the shadier feeling now. It was a pretty cool ability, though Medicine wasn't sure how useful it was. Maybe if Rumia could manipulate shadows, and hide her presence, or blind the enemy with darkness, it could be potentially powerful.

"Oh, me? I'm a youkai too! A doll youkai." Medicine refused to elaborate further unless asked, talking about her long and winded history wasn't something she took lightly or liked to do. Besides, to pour out all of her woes unto a new stranger wasn't all that polite. She knew that, at least. In fact, Medicine knew politeness well enough, she just failed to execute it properly.

Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:14 pm

"Oh really? A doll youkai... like that Alice person?"

Hakkyou hurriedly corrected her, "No, she just has dolls, Medicine is a doll. You know, a Tsukumogami?"

Rumia bopped herself on the head. "Oh, right! Sorry, I don't meet many youkai like that. Anyway, I haven't seen you around here before. I guess she lives somewhere else, Hakky?"

"Yeah, that hill covered in poison."

"Is that so? Cool. Wish I was immune to poison, that would make hunting so much easier sometimes... oh, we could go hunting sometime!"

"Not sure she's ever done that..."

"Yeah, but there's a first time for everything, right?" Turning back to Medicine, she smiled. "Whatdaya say, wanna go hunting sometime?" She floated up and down giddily.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:22 pm

"Hunting?"

Medicine was confused, unable to decide whether that meant hunting for food, like scavenging or foraging, or hunting down people or youkai, or hunting down actual food like catching it. She was proficient in neither because she didn't have a real need for food like most humans did, being a doll, she didn't need sustenance. She saw it pointless to have to hunt for food when you could just buy it or coax people into giving it to you, as she could get a lot of free stuff with her childlike appearance that made people really gullible. Though if Rumia was inviting her to it, sure, she would.

"Yeah, I guess. I've never done it before, but sure!"

Medicine wasn't the kind of person to try new things but if someone was asking her to do it, she'd humor them most of the time if she herself thought it was interesting. And Rumia seemed so excited, like it was her favorite pastime. Overall the darkness youkai was turning out to be a very genial person, easy to please and easy to get along with, another potential friend made today. She wouldn't mind spending more time with the little girl, anyway, since she was quick to strike conversation and quick to keep the conversation on Medicine, which she liked being the center of.

"Say, Rumia, if you hunt, what do you hunt? What do you eat?"

Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Rumia seemed frankly dumbstruck that Medicine had never hunted before. How would a youkai live without- oh, right. She mentally scolded herself for forgetting, not all youkai lived the same way anymore.

This Medicine must have been one of those city youkai, as she called them. The sort that interacted with humans. Rumia had nothing but contempt for humans, but she did admire those youkai who could live among them, something she had never figured out how to do. How did those youkai do it, the humans looked sooooo delicious!

She spaced out a little at the thought of cooked human, but finally remembered to answer Medicine's questions. "Oh, what do I hunt? Well, mostly animals and fairies, but humans when I can get them!" She made it sound like humans were a rare delicacy, the sort you have at celebrations.

Hakkyou gave her a meaningful look. "But not usually, right?"

Rumia waved her hand dismissively. "Yeah yeah, I've been good. Don't want Reimu sealing me or something. I just eat those humans who fall out of the barrier, like I'm supposed to..." A roll of her eyes made it very clear what she thought of Reimu's stipulations.

Hakkyou sighed in half relief, half exasperation. Rumia was her oldest friend, she certainly didn't want her predatory urges to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Chains   

Back to top Go down

Emotional Chains
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2