HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knell
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 24
Location : Around the Corner, stalking your stalker.

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:59 pm

A man silhouetted in darkness stood atop a hill overlooking the human village, a staff in his hand. It was the middle of the night and a cold rain fell, made even more harsh by the wind that blew fiercely, causing it to stab at his form as if it were needles.

"The world shall be changed. I will no longer sit back and watch as this world becomes more and more peaceful. Chaos will reign!" He summoned a sword that appeared in his left hand, his silver patterned eyes piercing the darkness. "Gensokyo will know my power!"  He slammed his staff into the ground and the sky became crimson as fire rained down.



"Let us begin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-12-08
Age : 25

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Galenn saw the fire ran down from her place at Youkai Mountain. She grinned savagely. There was no way she would miss a fight with someone who could do that! She would crush them, and become a legend! Faster than the wind itself she flew, desperate to get there first.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hakkyou looked up just in time to see the fire raining down. The humans all ran inside in very legitimate fear being set on fire, but Hakkyou merely smiled. This would be interesting.

Another human saw this, but she didn't hide, instead opting to load her pistol. "Hakkyou, we'd better get there, and quickly."

Hakkyou laughed. "Of course, Shoki, but I'll probably have solved the whole thing before a pitiful human like you gets there! ...Shoki?" The girl had already left. "Damn it, Shoks, play fair!" Hakkyou flew off after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metroid-life.deviantart.com
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 20
Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:42 pm

At the current moment, the young Nue girl was in one of her identity swaps, this time posing as the identity of a young, dark-haired human woman; The harsh weather was a bit more troublesome to deal with as the cold wind and rain pierced through the material of the Komon but it was something she can handle until she got home to the temple.

When the sky became crimson and the rain aflame however, she looked upward into the sky with an expression of disdain. "The hell?..." She muttered under her breath. "Skies don't usually burn right about now..." It would do her some good probably to find the culprit of this; she quickly formed into a cloud of black smoke, flying through the woods and eyeing and finally, she spotted it. A person on top of hill.

Quietly turning back into the woman, Nue hid behind a tree, spying on the man with his tall and imposing figure.

"Let us begin"

What did he even mean by that? Judging by the fire raining from the now crimson sky, it didn't see good to her. Taking a knife from one of the sleeves, she pounced, putting the weapon to his neck.

"Now, now...How about you take a nice long thought session before you try any more funny business?"

_________________
Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
Knell
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 24
Location : Around the Corner, stalking your stalker.

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Spoiler:
 


The man felt several energies dashing toward him, but he paid them no mind. He sat down on a rock and watched as the chaos unfolded. Sure, there would be people who stood in his way, but he didn't care. In fact, he thought back to the four energies, dealing with all four might be a pain if they were to work together.  He determined the easiest target and vanished in a teleport totally ignoring Nue who attempted to attack him.

He appeared right in front of Galenn. His silver eyes glowed purple and glared at her, showing his killing intent. Whether it was an illusion or simply part of his powers, several other sets of eyes appeared behind him.



"So you want to play?" He asked in a deep voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 20
Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 pm

"Whoa!" Nue landed onto the ground with a thud and growled angrily. "Are you kidding me?! The guy just teleported like it was nothing! I thought only Byakuren could do that kind of stuff!" She rose up, wiping the dirt from the Komon and broke out of her identity,revealing the normal humanoid appearance she wore and smirked. "Great,,now a new goal: I have to refind this guy and kick his ass into the ground." With that, she disappeared back into her smoke cloud and flew away.

_________________
Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-12-08
Age : 25

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Galenn almost ran into the guy, he appeared so suddenly. And... those eyes... this guy didn't care about her, she was just a annoyance to him. She smirked. Was this killing intent was supposed to scare her? She faced this sort of thing every day, fighting youkai she had no chance of surviving, and she didn't just survive, she won.

She unsheathed her claws, staring the man down with her own killing intent. He was just a challenge to be overcome, and she would sweep him away like so many dead leaves. "Was that supposed to scare me? Pathetic! I'll carve out those eyes of yours!" She got ready for battle, pushing herself to her utmost power.

_____________________

"I don't get it, I sensed him here!"

Shoki sighed. "Well, he's not here now. Where is he?"

"That's just it, I can't sense him anywhere, I- wait, there's something by the mountain! not him, but it's definitely something!"

Shoki nodded. "It's the best lead we have..."

"Then what are we screwing around here for!? Let's go, go!" They flew off toward the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metroid-life.deviantart.com
Knell
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 24
Location : Around the Corner, stalking your stalker.

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Metroid-Life wrote:
Galenn almost ran into the guy, he appeared so suddenly. And... those eyes... this guy didn't care about her, she was just a annoyance to him. She smirked. Was this killing intent was supposed to scare her? She faced this sort of thing every day, fighting youkai she had no chance of surviving, and she didn't just survive, she won.

She unsheathed her claws, staring the man down with her own killing intent. He was just a challenge to be overcome, and she would sweep him away like so many dead leaves. "Was that supposed to scare me? Pathetic! I'll carve out those eyes of yours!" She got ready for battle, pushing herself to her utmost power.

The man looked at her with an almost bored face before pointing upwards, a giant meteor was falling toward them at an amazing pace, one the size of a small mountain. "I don't have time to deal with you, but perhaps you can keep my friend company? He's very lonely." He said in a mocking tone as he teleported away.

Kokoro Megido wrote:

"Whoa!" Nue landed onto the ground with a thud and growled angrily. "Are you kidding me?! The guy just teleported like it was nothing! I thought only Byakuren could do that kind of stuff!" She rose up, wiping the dirt from the Komon and broke out of her identity,revealing the normal humanoid appearance she wore and smirked. "Great,,now a new goal: I have to refind this guy and kick his ass into the ground." With that, she disappeared back into her smoke cloud and flew away.

He appeared directly in front of the smoke cloud that was Nue, his glowing purple eyes glaring at her. "You seem different from the others...maybe you'll prove interesting." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-12-08
Age : 25

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Quote :
The man looked at her with an almost bored face before pointing upwards, a giant meteor was falling toward them at an amazing pace, one the size of a small mountain. "I don't have time to deal with you, but perhaps you can keep my friend company? He's very lonely." He said in a mocking tone as he teleported away.

Galenn stared at the meteor for a second in disbelief before hastily running away, narrowly avoiding being crushed. "Who the hell does he think I am!? No one brushes me off like that!" Having caught the man's scent in their brief meeting, she flew off after him.

______________________

Shoki and Hakkyou saw the meteor, saw the guy vanish, and definitely saw the white clothed youkai fly off.

"So... Shoks, how much you wanna bet she's after our guy?"

"Just follow her, Hakks!" They flew off after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metroid-life.deviantart.com
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 20
Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Knell wrote:

He appeared directly in front of the smoke cloud that was Nue, his glowing purple eyes glaring at her. "You seem different from the others...maybe you'll prove interesting." He said calmly.

Nue stopped and reverted back into her normal form, gripping her trident. "So...you're the one who's making Hell rain down on Gensokyo literally. Not to mention, you mucked one of my identities so I have to clean that up along." She then smirked. "However...I think kicking your butt back to Hell is the perfect punishment!" With that, Nue charged forward and lunged her trident towards the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
Knell
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 24
Location : Around the Corner, stalking your stalker.

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Kokoro Megido wrote:
Nue stopped and reverted back into her normal form, gripping her trident. "So...you're the one who's making Hell rain down on Gensokyo literally. Not to mention, you mucked one of my identities so I have to clean that up along." She then smirked. "However...I think kicking your butt back to Hell is the perfect punishment!" With that, Nue charged forward and lunged her trident towards the man.

The trident plunged into the man's chest, causing blood to spray everywhere, it pierced his heart and probably a lot of other important things. He looked up at Nue with a deadpan expression. "Ow." He would then cause his staff to vanish and attempt to grab the trident, should he succeed, he'd swing the trident and the girl around and throw them toward the ground at amazing speeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 20
Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Nue wasn't expecting the man to still be in a good enough condition to even throw after watching all of the blood spew out of his body. Gripping onto her trident still, she rolled and crashed across the ground, finally stopping in a heap. The attack wasn't enough to completely stop her as she rose up, a few scratches on her.

"Heh...Not bad. But it'll take more than that to stop a Nue! Mysterious Snake Show!" Her wings sprouted out of her back as she jumped back in a huge burst of wind, landing on the head of a large green snake that burst into the area. With a loud hiss from Nue, an entire army of snakes of various sizes slithered towards the man and attacked, trying to grip their teeth onto any part they could to release their venom.

_________________
Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-12-08
Age : 25

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:02 am

Galenn arrived at the scene of the fight, surprised to see the man was distracted by snakes attacking him and a Nue. "This is my chance!" She dashed at the man as fast as possible, stabbing for his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metroid-life.deviantart.com
Knell
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 24
Location : Around the Corner, stalking your stalker.

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:53 am

Kokoro Megido wrote:
Nue wasn't expecting the man to still be in a good enough condition to even throw after watching all of the blood spew out of his body. Gripping onto her trident still, she rolled and crashed across the ground, finally stopping in a heap. The attack wasn't enough to completely stop her as she rose up, a few scratches on her.

"Heh...Not bad. But it'll take more than that to stop a Nue! Mysterious Snake Show!" Her wings sprouted out of her back as she jumped back in a huge burst of wind, landing on the head of a large green snake that burst into the area. With a loud hiss from Nue, an entire army of snakes of various sizes slithered towards the man and attacked, trying to grip their teeth onto any part they could to release their venom.

Metroid-Life wrote:
Galenn arrived at the scene of the fight, surprised to see the man was distracted by snakes attacking him and a Nue. "This is my chance!" She dashed at the man as fast as possible, stabbing for his back.

The man sighed. "Attacking from behind is a cowardly thing." He summoned his staff again and twirled it in an arc as both the attacks came closer, at the last possible second, as the snakes and Galenn were about to reach him, he teleported to the left, so that the snakes would probably end up colliding with the girl instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-12-08
Age : 25

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:12 pm

Quote :
The man sighed. "Attacking from behind is a cowardly thing." He summoned his staff again and twirled it in an arc as both the attacks came closer, at the last possible second, as the snakes and Galenn were about to reach him, he teleported to the left, so that the snakes would probably end up colliding with the girl instead.

Galenn stopped in midair, seeing the snakes heading for her, and just barely managed to get out of harm's reach. "Stinking coward! Fight me!"

___________

"Oh hey, Nue has snakes!"

Shoki sighed. "Not the time, Hakkyou. He can't see us from here, blast him!"

She pulled out a rocket launcher, firing, while Hakkyou fired the strongest laser she could muster at him. If all went well, the laser would stun him first, and the slower rocket would do real damage and open him for more attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metroid-life.deviantart.com
Knell
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 24
Location : Around the Corner, stalking your stalker.

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Metroid-Life wrote:
Quote :
The man sighed. "Attacking from behind is a cowardly thing." He summoned his staff again and twirled it in an arc as both the attacks came closer, at the last possible second, as the snakes and Galenn were about to reach him, he teleported to the left, so that the snakes would probably end up colliding with the girl instead.

Galenn stopped in midair, seeing the snakes heading for her, and just barely managed to get out of harm's reach. "Stinking coward! Fight me!"

___________

"Oh hey, Nue has snakes!"

Shoki sighed. "Not the time, Hakkyou. He can't see us from here, blast him!"

She pulled out a rocket launcher, firing, while Hakkyou fired the strongest laser she could muster at him. If all went well, the laser would stun him first, and the slower rocket would do real damage and open him for more attacks.

"So many interferences..." He said as he looked up and suddenly there were four of him. One was to face off with Nue, the other with Galenn, the other two with Shoki and Hakkyou.

The one in the middle held up his right hand and a force field appeared, deflecting the incoming attacks. "Shall we have fun then?" He asked in a deep tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 20
Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:49 pm

Knell wrote:
Metroid-Life wrote:
Quote :
The man sighed. "Attacking from behind is a cowardly thing." He summoned his staff again and twirled it in an arc as both the attacks came closer, at the last possible second, as the snakes and Galenn were about to reach him, he teleported to the left, so that the snakes would probably end up colliding with the girl instead.

Galenn stopped in midair, seeing the snakes heading for her, and just barely managed to get out of harm's reach. "Stinking coward! Fight me!"

___________

"Oh hey, Nue has snakes!"

Shoki sighed. "Not the time, Hakkyou. He can't see us from here, blast him!"

She pulled out a rocket launcher, firing, while Hakkyou fired the strongest laser she could muster at him. If all went well, the laser would stun him first, and the slower rocket would do real damage and open him for more attacks.

"So many interferences..." He said as he looked up and suddenly there were four of him. One was to face off with Nue, the other with Galenn, the other two with Shoki and Hakkyou.  

The one in the middle held up his right hand and a force field appeared, deflecting the incoming attacks. "Shall we have fun then?" He asked in a deep tone.

"What the...Of course I have snakes."

Nue said, a bit annoyed as she watched the scene, a bit dazed before quickly shaking her head. Okay, so there's new people attacking this guy. This could work out maybe if they're strong enough to land a hit on him and weaken him.

Noticing the man splitting into four, she moved her hand to the right which caused the snakes to turn into wisps of black smoke. "So you can turn into multiples? Well surprise, surprise...." With a motion of her finger, the wisps came to her and to her side, turning into a replica of herself, giving off the same devilish smirk as she was. "I can too! Ever heard of Purple Mirrors? They often reflect oneself..."

Flying forward towards him at fast speeds, the two fired off circles of bright purple danmaku of varying sizes and tempos of the other, hoping to throw him off in one way or another.

_________________
Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-12-08
Age : 25

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:02 am

Quote :
"So many interferences..." He said as he looked up and suddenly there were four of him. One was to face off with Nue, the other with Galenn, the other two with Shoki and Hakkyou.

The one in the middle held up his right hand and a force field appeared, deflecting the incoming attacks. "Shall we have fun then?" He asked in a deep tone.

Hakkyou growled with annoyance. "He's mocking us... fine, let's take out this copy, he probably split his power a little to make it, so he'll be weaker when we get to the real thing!"

She pulled out a spell card, and a smaller version of her appeared in front of her, one of her 'emotes'. It wore a grey kimono, and floated lifelessly, like a dead fish on water. "Emotion Sign: Rage Bomb!"

The emote took on her anger and came to life and flew behind the man, its kimono turning red in the process. Both it and Hakkyou then fired out identical fireball danmaku in a spiral pattern, one going left and the other right. Adding to this was the occasional darker orb that exploded into shrapnel bullets.

Shoki added to this by firing blue bullet danmaku as well, hoping to make the man misstep and lose.

_________________

"Tch, is this how little you think of me? Splitting yourself in four? You''l regret that when it means you'll die by my hand three more times!" She charged at the man as fast as she could, prepared to slice his head off and move on to the next one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metroid-life.deviantart.com
Knell
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 24
Location : Around the Corner, stalking your stalker.

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Spoiler:
 

The man's clones all put up barriers protecting themselves from the projectiles and attacks. Although the one that was being attacked by Galenn was unable to put up a barrier due to her attacking in close combat. He was about to counterattack when something got his attention.

"Mind if I cut in?" A voice said as he cut off the Man's head. "What a headcase." Zenjuro landed on the air and grabbed the man's head, tossing it up and down in his right hand. "Sorry I'm late."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 20
Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Okay what.

Nue stopped in her tracks and ceased firing with her clone following suit. She had a set goal: Hurt the guy and find out what's going on with the raining meteors. And then this newbie shows up and the man became the newest dullahan around Gensokyo.

"Hey! I was gonna do that! That kill was supposed to be mine!" Nue yelled angrily, throwing her hands up in unamusement. "And second off, who the hell are you and what do you mean you're late when I had this guy covered as my opponent and possibly food after interrogation?" She narrowed her eyes as she lifted the trident to Zenjuro. "Also if you even think of doing somethin' malicious to me, I'll give ya something malicious right back."

_________________
Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-12-08
Age : 25

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Quote :
Okay what.

Nue stopped in her tracks and ceased firing with her clone following suit. She had a set goal: Hurt the guy and find out what's going on with the raining meteors. And then this newbie shows up and the man became the newest dullahan around Gensokyo.

"Hey! I was gonna do that! That kill was supposed to be mine!" Nue yelled angrily, throwing her hands up in unamusement. "And second off, who the hell are you and what do you mean you're late when I had this guy covered as my opponent and possibly food after interrogation?" She narrowed her eyes as she lifted the trident to Zenjuro. "Also if you even think of doing somethin' malicious to me, I'll give ya something malicious right back."

Nue's word's summed up how Galenn felt pretty well. "You stole my kill!? WHY!? He was mine, you jerk! When this guy is dead I'm coming for you next!" She attacked the one Hakkyou and Shoki were fighting from behind, where his barrier's didn't protect him, aiming to slice his head off like Zenjuro did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metroid-life.deviantart.com
Knell
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 24
Location : Around the Corner, stalking your stalker.

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Metroid-Life wrote:

Nue's word's summed up how Galenn felt pretty well. "You stole my kill!? WHY!? He was mine, you jerk! When this guy is dead I'm coming for you next!" She attacked the one Hakkyou and Shoki were fighting from behind, where his barrier's didn't protect him, aiming to slice his head off like Zenjuro did.

The man's head flew right off and his body exploded, in fact, all the bodies exploded. Even the head that was in Zenjuro's hand.

"I came in to warn you, you've been fighting fakes this entire goddamn time." Zenjuro said. "This was just a trial run for him, to see how the competition is. I doubt he'll show his face for quite some time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-12-08
Age : 25

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Galenn's eye twitched. "All that... FOR NOTHING!?"

Hakkyou groaned. "What a waste of time..."

Shoki nodded in agreement. "Wanna go home?"

"Yeah, get some food, some sake, forget about all this..."

They left, but Galenn wasn't quite ready. She glared at Zenjuro wrathfully, still eager- no, desperate to battle. "You... you know who that guy is. Tell me how to find him!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metroid-life.deviantart.com
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 20
Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:06 am

Nue clicked her tongue in annoyance. It was a ruse; the whole battle, everything was fake. She couldn't believe she didn't see that coming! She was a Nue after all; deception was their main aspect.

"Expected. If he was this powerful to take all of us on without breaking as much as a sweat then he's probably relaxing at his evil lair and more powerful than before. However, he better not underestimate me or he'll be in for a real surprise."

She turned to her clone, touching her forehead. "Identity Shift: Chimera." Suddenly the tomoe symbol appeared on her forehead as her clone reverted to a pile of black smokey mass, crawling and overtaking the Nue girl and then decreasing until it was mere wisps of easily dissolved smoke. Her outfit was replaced by a short-trimmed black kimono traced with red, the tomoe symbol on both sleeves. Nue's face was now hidden behind the white fox mask decorated with red and blue marks.

"Anyway I'm going to get to the bottom of this my way. Mami's gonna get hurt, even if she is strong and I want him to end this mess he's doing." She replied before taking to the air by her wings, leaving not even a trace of herself behind.

_________________
Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}    

Back to top Go down
 
Darkness Begins - Event RP{Open to All}
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hot Toys Scarecrow, and Fear Batman from Batman Begins.
» fantage bacck to school event!
» Dark Knight Movie Masters Scarecrow and Batman Begins Batman
» 29th Andorra Open
» Olympic Games Event

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Gensokyo :: The Human Village-
Jump to: