HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 whoa new member

Go down 
AuthorMessage
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:05 am

hi, its pretty obvious im new to the forum but i came here off of someone shamelessly advertising on tumblr. though im fairly new to the fandom and i'm not 100% familiar with all the weird touhou, i know stuff here and there.
this is my very first time trying my hand at touhou characters, but i have experience with other fandoms and im not scared to try out new things! im likely to try my hand at remilia, satori or kagerou if those are open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knell
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 24
Location : Around the Corner, stalking your stalker.

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:06 am

People are allowed to claim the same character, so give it a shot. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:07 am

Knell wrote:
People are allowed to claim the same character, so give it a shot. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay.

neat! are we allowed to roleplay more than one character, or are we limited? thanks for the welcome by the way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knell
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 24
Location : Around the Corner, stalking your stalker.

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:07 am

The rules section explains it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2013-12-26
Location : The Library

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:08 am

Well, seeing as Knell has four characters haha..well, I think the limit's five characters.

I am going to be so shocked if you're not Remilia, pfft

_________________
"The library is a wonderful place. It protects you from reality, with the fortress of paper."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:10 am

Knell wrote:
The rules section explains it all.

oh man, cant believe i missed that thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:11 am

Shizuku wrote:
Well, seeing as Knell has four characters haha..well, I think the limit's five characters.

I am going to be so shocked if you're not Remilia, pfft

i know! im really wondering why people arent taking advantage of the canon usernames. remilia is certinally my favorite touhou character and since im roleplaying on a touhou-based site, i knew i wasn't going to have any regrets from choosing this username.
i hope i'll be seeing you around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2013-12-26
Location : The Library

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:15 am

remiliascarlet wrote:

i know! im really wondering why people arent taking advantage of the canon usernames. remilia is certinally my favorite touhou character and since im roleplaying on a touhou-based site, i knew i wasn't going to have any regrets from choosing this username.
i hope i'll be seeing you around!

Haha, I'd totally just be 'Medicine' or 'Eiki' or something, but I like the name Shizuku a lot...anyway, if you really want to consider it, any canon names can be taken advantage of seeing as there are at least 150 Touhou characters (say about 7-8 per game, maybe even over 170 if you include print works and CDs), and then there's alternate spellings of names so technically you could be 'Eiki Shiki' or 'Shikieiki' and I'm sure case-sensitive is required, but anyway if we all really wanted to everyone could have a canon username, I'm going too far with this.

Anyway, I hope to see you around too! Maybe we can start a roleplay, there are far too few of those going on right now.

_________________
"The library is a wonderful place. It protects you from reality, with the fortress of paper."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:27 am

Shizuku wrote:
remiliascarlet wrote:

i know! im really wondering why people arent taking advantage of the canon usernames. remilia is certinally my favorite touhou character and since im roleplaying on a touhou-based site, i knew i wasn't going to have any regrets from choosing this username.
i hope i'll be seeing you around!

Haha, I'd totally just be 'Medicine' or 'Eiki' or something, but I like the name Shizuku a lot...anyway, if you really want to consider it, any canon names can be taken advantage of seeing as there are at least 150 Touhou characters (say about 7-8 per game, maybe even over 170 if you include print works and CDs), and then there's alternate spellings of names so technically you could be 'Eiki Shiki' or 'Shikieiki' and I'm sure case-sensitive is required, but anyway if we all really wanted to everyone could have a canon username, I'm going too far with this.

Anyway, I hope to see you around too! Maybe we can start a roleplay, there are far too few of those going on right now.


I usually come from reeeeeeeeeealy popular sites so often in a way...canon usernames are kind of like a prize. a very difficult prize to achieve and often times the username will be taken, hell even the titles are taken! like remilia's "eternally young scarlet moon" thing is probably gone by now. :I
but shizuku is a really cute name, i can see why you'd prefer it.
but yeah, i would totally love to start a roleplay with you! ive been really excited to try my hand at touhou roleplays and id love to start right away! im fairly new to this so if i seem a little ooc, try to keep me in line and let me know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2013-12-26
Location : The Library

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:31 am

remiliascarlet wrote:

I usually come from reeeeeeeeeealy popular sites so often in a way...canon usernames are kind of like a prize. a very difficult prize to achieve and often times the username will be taken, hell even the titles are taken! like remilia's "eternally young scarlet moon" thing is probably gone by now. :I
but shizuku is a really cute name, i can see why you'd prefer it.
but yeah, i would totally love to start a roleplay with you! ive been really excited to try my hand at touhou roleplays and id love to start right away! im fairly new to this so if i seem a little ooc, try to keep me in line and let me know!

Ah, I see. I tend to stay away from really popular sites because I feel like I'll be recognized more if I'm in a smaller group? Such as this, I feel like I fit right in because there are so little members.

Well, just drop by the character creation and then start a thread or something--I'm sure I can find some way to work Youmu/Eiki into the Scarlet Devil Mansion, heh...and again, welcome!

_________________
"The library is a wonderful place. It protects you from reality, with the fortress of paper."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:46 am

Shizuku wrote:
remiliascarlet wrote:

I usually come from reeeeeeeeeealy popular sites so often in a way...canon usernames are kind of like a prize. a very difficult prize to achieve and often times the username will be taken, hell even the titles are taken! like remilia's "eternally young scarlet moon" thing is probably gone by now. :I
but shizuku is a really cute name, i can see why you'd prefer it.
but yeah, i would totally love to start a roleplay with you! ive been really excited to try my hand at touhou roleplays and id love to start right away! im fairly new to this so if i seem a little ooc, try to keep me in line and let me know!

Ah, I see. I tend to stay away from really popular sites because I feel like I'll be recognized more if I'm in a smaller group? Such as this, I feel like I fit right in because there are so little members.

Well, just drop by the character creation and then start a thread or something--I'm sure I can find some way to work Youmu/Eiki into the Scarlet Devil Mansion, heh...and again, welcome!

i entered a prompt on the scarlet mansion portion of the thread!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2013-12-26
Location : The Library

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:49 am

Ah, but you have to drop by the Character Creation Template first! You should hurry on there and submit your characters! . v .

_________________
"The library is a wonderful place. It protects you from reality, with the fortress of paper."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:14 am

Shizuku wrote:
Ah, but you have to drop by the Character Creation Template first! You should hurry on there and submit your characters! . v .

sorry about that! i submitted a character creation template!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatchiKNowledge
Human
Human
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:22 pm

Welcome new user! I too am a bit new to the Touhou fandom but my favor lies with the adorable mage Patchouli.
Anywho, welcome and enjoy your stay. Check out the new Roleplay guides at the Hakurai Academy if you feel the need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:38 pm

PatchiKNowledge wrote:
Welcome new user! I too am a bit new to the Touhou fandom but my favor lies with the adorable mage Patchouli.
Anywho, welcome and enjoy your stay. Check out the new Roleplay guides at the Hakurai Academy if you feel the need.

thank you! \(uou)/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: whoa new member   

Back to top Go down
 
whoa new member
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» (っ´ω`)っ CLAN WHOA ヽ(´ー`)ノ
» Whats your fantage level non and/or member
» ...INVITATION TO BE A MEMBER OF MY SECRET TEAM...
» How many Mybrute Members
» New member!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Hakurei Border-
Jump to: