HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Greetings to you all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chise
Human
Human

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Greetings to you all!   Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:15 am

Hello there!

I was searching around for a nice little community to settle in.
After passin' through a few places, I decided this community would suit me just fine!

I hope we can get along from here forward.

[L-Looks for something else to say... ah!]

How about an actual introduction, huh?
Well, I like doodling around in Paint Tool Sai in my freetime.
I'm more likely to draw my endless amounts of OCs rather than anything from my various fandoms.

I'm here to take one or two canons, though. [Definitely Nazrin in my case.]
While my Touhou OC worked in one place, I'm more reluctant to make her work here.
Please look forward to this!

Err... a fair warning that I needlessly get worried and anxious and flustered easily, especially when I'm at the start of a community. (In fact, typing this up is making me rather nervous.)
So please be patient with me and please don't compliment me, it's embarrassing-- we'll do just fine!

I think that's about it.
If you have any questions, I'll go right ahead and answer them to the best of my ability~

View user profile http://gensoukyoueasternstory.net/
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all!   Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:00 pm

hey!!! welcome to the forum, its nice to have some new people around here! i hope you're active because we're running a little low on roleplayers
anyways, its great to know more and more people are joining! i hope to see you around! \(uou)/

you're a lot like me btw...i use the same program too and i LOOOVE IT thats awesome we got some more artsy kids around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all!   Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Ah! We're getting lots of new members lately, it seems. So welcome, Chise! You seem really nice and I'd love to see you around a lot. I'm complimenting you aren't I?

Nazrin is a very cool character and she's one of my top too, as well as her theme. It's great to see a lot more people roleplaying Nazrin!also please don't be scared because we really don't bite and everyone here is really friendly.

Anyway...yeah, I use Paint Tool SAI as well, but I'm not exactly a very good artist. ^^" But I guess I'll get there someday? When I'm not raging about my art/lack of skill...since I don't have the full version, I'm using FireAlpaca now, which I think I'm leaning to like more because it has a lot of options? Beforehand, I used GIMP as well...

...but this isn't really about me. Let's see, we have a sort of introduction thread but it'd be a lot more personal if we just asked you questions here, I'm sure, so...to start off, what's your favorite theme? Why did you want to roleplay Nazrin? What are your other favorite characters?

Chise
Human
Human

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all!   Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:46 pm

remiliascarlet wrote:
hey!!! welcome to the forum, its nice to have some new people around here! i hope you're active because we're running a little low on roleplayers
anyways, its great to know more and more people are joining! i hope to see you around! \(uou)/

you're a lot like me btw...i use the same program too and i LOOOVE IT thats awesome we got some more artsy kids around

I'll make sure I'm active around these parts!
Because this is a forum-based roleplay, I could check this place anytime. o u o;;
OhyesehehehePaintToolSaiIlovemessingaroundwiththebrushesalksaskdmakl--

Shizuku wrote:
Ah! We're getting lots of new members lately, it seems. So welcome, Chise! You seem really nice and I'd love to see you around a lot. I'm complimenting you aren't I?

Nazrin is a very cool character and she's one of my top too, as well as her theme. It's great to see a lot more people roleplaying Nazrin!also please don't be scared because we really don't bite and everyone here is really friendly.

Anyway...yeah, I use Paint Tool SAI as well, but I'm not exactly a very good artist. ^^" But I guess I'll get there someday? When I'm not raging about my art/lack of skill...since I don't have the full version, I'm using FireAlpaca now, which I think I'm leaning to like more because it has a lot of options? Beforehand, I used GIMP as well...

...but this isn't really about me. Let's see, we have a sort of introduction thread but it'd be a lot more personal if we just asked you questions here, I'm sure, so...to start off, what's your favorite theme? Why did you want to roleplay Nazrin? What are your other favorite characters?

This place seemed rather peaceful when I inspected every inch flaws-- gave it a little... peek.

Drawing is all about practicing! I'm certain you'll get the hang of it.
I... I tried FireAlpaca long ago on my other computer but it could never handle the application opening [for some reason] and settled for a BSoD.
That ol' dinosaur is long gone now, though.

Question Time:

1.) My favorite theme... mrrr, I'll have to choose Ichirin's theme at the top of my head! Seiga and Mai's themes follow up close behind.

2.) Nazrin is just a very fun character for me to play! I roleplay her in two other places, but she doesn't get much screen time. This is sort of my solution!
( I typed up that application in one night. I was definitely pent-up with Nazrin inspiration-- )

3.) O-Other favorite characters, huh... that's... hard to choose, really!
How about... Maribel Hearn, Soga no Tojiko, and Kasen Ibaraki? I'm obviously drawn more towards the characters people don't sit down and appreciate that often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gensoukyoueasternstory.net/
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all!   Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Chise wrote:

Question Time:

1.) My favorite theme... mrrr, I'll have to choose Ichirin's theme at the top of my head! Seiga and Mai's themes follow up close behind.

2.) Nazrin is just a very fun character for me to play! I roleplay her in two other places, but she doesn't get much screen time. This is sort of my solution!
( I typed up that application in one night. I was definitely pent-up with Nazrin inspiration-- )

3.) O-Other favorite characters, huh... that's... hard to choose, really!
How about... Maribel Hearn, Soga no Tojiko, and Kasen Ibaraki? I'm obviously drawn more towards the characters people don't sit down and appreciate that often.

dear God, I had a 5-paragraph essay in reply that was graciously deleted when Firefox crashed--

Ichirin's theme is pretty good but there's not a lot of arranges for it; I'm a sucker for beautiful piano and violin, so themes like Nazrin's or the beginning of Tenshi's theme are ones I really like. Oh, and Medicine's theme.

Maribel, being from a Music CD; Tojiko who's just a midboss (nice ghostie girl though); and Kasen, who's a major character in Wild and Horned Hermit but gets no screentime anywhere else, are basically less popular simple because they weren't in the games, kind of? But Medicine and Eiki, who have appeared in games, even if was just PoFV, have not been graciously showered with fans like a good amount of all the other characters. Poor Medicine, I don't really know what made her so...unpopular. And Eiki's who's a final boss and that would usually incur lots of fans and art because she's basically a Stage 6 boss--look what that status did to Utsuho, Byakuren, Miko, and Sukuna--doesn't have it. I wonder what it is about her that doesn't make her very popular; a cute and elegant hardworking girl goes right up my alley of 'good characters', heh.

Bluh, I talk too much.

Knell
Founder
Founder

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all!   Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Ah, sorry for my lateness. Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to you all!   

Back to top Go down

Greetings to you all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Hakurei Border-
Jump to: