Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection Empty
PostSubject: Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection   Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 pm

I think, besides making a topic about 1ccing Touhou in general, it'd be good to have a thread where we can discuss spell cards and how to deal with them? I find actual diagrams even better than the verbal descriptions, and while you can in fact just watch some replays, well, talking to each other about it is a bit better, in my opinion.

So basically, we can post some screenshots of spellcards or replays [if needed], go over them or whatever. I think this would be rather helpful for games without spell practice; that's every game besides Imperishable Night, Ten Desires, and Double Dealing Character. Shoot the Bullet, Double Spoiler, and Fairy Wars of course are included.

To start us off, I'll just pick some spellcards that I'd think people might have trouble with (or I did, haha).

You fight Marisa in IN if you pick Reimu/Yukari or Youmu/Yuyuko; if you're looking for a 1cc, naturally it's best to go with Reimu in general, but I found her small hitbox greatly helpful in Marisa's spellcards. Because Marisa's attacks revolve around stars that rotate, you want a small hitbox so you can weave quickly without worrying about getting hit too much; with Youmu/Yuyuko, I actually lost several lives trying to skirt through some stars that would have grazed a Reimu/Yukari hitbox but ended up actually hitting Youmu/Yuyuko...

Imperishable Night Stage 4B; Magic Sign "Stardust Reverie" - Normal:
Imperishable Night Stage 4b; Love Sign "Non-Directional Laser" - Normal:
Perfect Cherry Blossom Extra; Shikigame "Wizard Fox Thoughts":

I'm not sure if these were helpful, so hopefully others can help out? I'd be very interested in some help on Orin and UFO cards.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
Usagi !!
Magician
Magician
Usagi !!

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection   Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:16 pm

If it's Orin you want, it's Orin you get.

All Normal mode, Reimu A

Subterranean Animism Stage 6; Youkai "Blazing Wheel":

Subterranean Animism Stage 5; Cat Sign "Cat's Walk:

More to come.
Back to top Go down
http://illegally-dumped-object.tumblr.com
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection   Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Perfect Cherry Blossom Stage 5; Hell Realm Sword "200 Yojana in 1 Slash" - Easy/Normal:
Perfect Cherry Blossom Stage 5; Animal Real Sword "Karmic Punishment of the Idle and Unfocused" - Easy/Normal:
Perfect Cherry Blossom Stage 5; Human Realm Sword "Fantasy of Enlightenment" - Easy/Normal:
Perfect Cherry Blossom Stage 5;  Deva Realm Sword "Five Signs of the Dying Deva" - Easy/Normal:
Double Spoiler Level 10;  Earthquake "Evacuation Along the Steep Path" :
Double Spoiler Level 11; Divine Pillar "Meteoric Onbashira":
Double Spoiler Level 12; "Danmaku X From a Wandering Star":
Double Spoiler Level 12; "Star Sword Apologetics":
double spoiler level 12; unidentified "red cloak, blue cloak":

Last edited by Shizuku on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Usagi !!
Magician
Magician
Usagi !!

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection   Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:10 pm

Moon Sign "Moonlight Ray" [Hard]:
Night Sign "Night Bird" [Hard]:
Darkness Sign "Demarcation" [Hard]:
Hail Sign "Hailstorm" [Hard]:
Freeze Sign "Perfect Freeze" [Hard]:
Snow Sign "Diamond Blizzard" [Hard]:
Back to top Go down
http://illegally-dumped-object.tumblr.com
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection   Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:29 pm

DOUBLE SPOILER LEVEL 6; ONI SIGN "DREADFUL RAGING WAVES":

I don't have a photo of it and will fill this in later, but in Mystic Square, Alice's boss attack in which the two dolls form a gap; just don't shoot and the card will be easy streaming. You can get her back easily, since this is just stage three.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection   Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:02 pm

With the revival of this forum and a new game, I think it's a good idea for me to post up some Impossible Spell Card scenes. I've beaten the game, so I think I'm authorized to do this...

I'll start with later days, whatever I had trouble with I guess. I'm usually a Jizo + Jizo or Jizo + Orb user, so that might be where I head.

My Way Is Truly That of Heaven!:

Sky of Scarlet Perception of All Youkaikind:

Oops I'm lazy. I'll put up some more in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection   Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple Spoiler ~ Spell Card Dissection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Touhou Franchise-
Jump to: