Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Touhou: Musou Kakyou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knell
Founder
Founder
Knell

Roleplay info
Characters:

Touhou: Musou Kakyou Empty
PostSubject: Touhou: Musou Kakyou   Touhou: Musou Kakyou EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:02 pm

One of the more popular Touhou Fan-Anime, notable because of it's All Star voice acting team.

Back to top Go down
https://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
PatchiKNowledge
Human
Human
PatchiKNowledge

PostSubject: Re: Touhou: Musou Kakyou   Touhou: Musou Kakyou EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:53 am

Watched the episodes last night and my god they are fantastic. Brilliant art, brilliant voices, it's just so damn good that you should drop everything and watch it right now. Do it, or I'll sic Patchi on you.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Touhou: Musou Kakyou   Touhou: Musou Kakyou EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Tbh I liked Memories of Phantasm better. I watched these way way back before I really knew much about Touhou and so I was like 'oh Jesus Christ these things are great and wonderful and everything' but looking back now, they feel a bit...bland? I see a lack of characterization here for Sakuya, Marisa's pretty plain and bland, the plot itself is just alright...but then again, it's a fanmade anime. Still, I expected something a bit nicer but I can't really complain because Touhou. Anime. The voices are okay, I think...but man are those backgrounds beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhou: Musou Kakyou   Touhou: Musou Kakyou Empty

Back to top Go down

Touhou: Musou Kakyou
Page 1 of 1