Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the character template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Usagi !!
Magician
Magician
Usagi !!

Roleplay info
Characters:

On the character template Empty
PostSubject: On the character template   On the character template EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:47 pm

I don't see the purpose in writing a descriptor in the template for canon characters. They should be well known enough, so what's the reason?
Back to top Go down
http://illegally-dumped-object.tumblr.com
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

On the character template Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the character template   On the character template EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:58 pm

I'd think these shouldn't be any need for character descriptions in appearance/personality when we're talking about Reimu, Marisa, Yukari, or any of the very big characters imo--lesser-known characters, possibly the PC-98s or minor print work/cd characters that people don't know about, should probably have it though? Otherwise, save the description for your own headcanons on the character.

But yeah, if you want to roleplay, like I said, Reimu or Marisa or Cirno or smth, I don't think you'd need a description since everyone knows what the characters are like, unless you're using an AU of the character and such.

Basically yeah, I agree, to a part.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/

On the character template
Page 1 of 1