Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself

Go down 
+5
VariantAngel
coffeecat
Usagi !!
Shizuku
Momijo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Momijo
Human
Human
Momijo

Location : United States, Ar, That one place in the south where I am the only Touhou fan in existence

Roleplay info
Characters:

Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself Empty
PostSubject: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:16 pm

True, you can fill out certain information on your profile options, but that really doesn't say much about us, now does it? So? What do you like to do? Any clubs you're in? Favorite school subject? Favorite food? Why not share a few facts about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Momijo
Human
Human
Momijo

Location : United States, Ar, That one place in the south where I am the only Touhou fan in existence

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:18 pm

Here, I'll start. I'm in my school's boxing club as well as MJROTC and the football team, so needless to say, I'm very active. My favorite subject has got to be Latin! The teacher is so much fun, it's hard not to like the class! I'm a freshmen at an all boys school.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Hm, there is that 'get to know the members' thread, but I wouldn't mind putting out some extra information on my interests, here.

I like to draw, write, read, play video games, and roleplay. I'm in the Japanime Club, Key Club, and MSPA [Homestuck basically] club. I'm not athletic at all, so I'm not in any sports...I'd be too scared of conditioning anyway, hehe.

My favorite subject is probably biology. I love science, and like learning about cells and DNA and inheritance and evolution, so biology is the thing for me. I also have a lot of fun in the mind-numbing Algebra 2 class of mine.

Also, pssst, Momi. You're not 17, are you?
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
Usagi !!
Magician
Magician
Usagi !!

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 pm

I'm in no clubs or sports, and have no friends or people to talk to while in school. I don't genuinely enjoy any of my classes: school is the cause of 90% of my depression.
Back to top Go down
http://illegally-dumped-object.tumblr.com
coffeecat
Magician
Magician
coffeecat

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:22 pm

I am unabe to attend classes normally due several problems, so I take private classes and don't know any other students from my current school. But I love philosophy, physics, history, religion (yes, we have religion as an actual school subject) and ethics. I love religions in general and in the future I'd like to study religious sciences in university.
on my free time I like to write, play video games, read and play with my cats.
Back to top Go down
VariantAngel
Magician
Magician
VariantAngel

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Hmm, well I started my second semester of college just 2 days ago, and I'm hoping to major in nursing. I enjoy psychology very much, and is so far the only class I actually pay attention to. In my free time, I normally draw or roleplay.

//and no, Momi is not 17. He liiiiies.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Nursing, huh? That's a pretty good job. Psychology is really interesting, I want to take that elective in the future as well...

Momi is actually like 15 though. Seriously Momi, no lying.
Back to top Go down
Momijo
Human
Human
Momijo

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Medicine and things that tie in medicine are always a fun sort of thing to deal with...well not deal with but partake in. That's why I aim to become a doctor!

Aw...But I don't want people knowing my actual age. Nobody feels like dealing with a kid.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 pm

For a second I thought you were talking about MEDICINE MELANCHOLY but you weren't.

Pssh, I am the youngest here. Seriously. There is no worry about you being too young...

though everyone here is pretty old
Back to top Go down
Usagi !!
Magician
Magician
Usagi !!

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Momijo wrote:
Medicine and things that tie in medicine are always a fun sort of thing to deal with...well not deal with but partake in. That's why I aim to become a doctor!

Aw...But I don't want people knowing my actual age. Nobody feels like dealing with a kid.
You're pretty mature online for 15.

Tbh when I first saw you, I thought you were maybe 20.
Back to top Go down
http://illegally-dumped-object.tumblr.com
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
Kokoro Megido

Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:53 pm

*le enters*

I'm in no clubs at my school mainly because I tend to put schoolwork first and I'm lazy as hell. As of friends, I have a close circle of some, in fact one of my best friends feel in love with my OCs and now she helps me with plotlines and stuff when I'm writing my novel.

As for favorite food and subject, I guess chicken wings and French class.

Free time is usually for writing and drawing or reading novels or playing video games. I know I spent my Holiday Break playing Pokemon X
Back to top Go down
http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
Crab
Human
Human
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:01 am

Due to an incident with kidney stones and my depression intensifying, I flunked out of college a few years back. After a little break to sort myself out, I'm back in the game, and finally got my GPA up to where my old Uni will take me back. I'm starting classes there this summer.

My hobbies include getting annoyed about people and things, not dwelling on my bad moods (Been there, done that, not letting it get me down again), and collecting old games.

I was on the swim team in highschool, but I was never very good. Didn't practice hard enough. None of the football players made it more than two days, though, so I took that as a matter of pride. I lasted.
Didn't do it in my senior year, though.

I'm 22 years old and working on a Sociology Major.
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:15 pm

i do like...90% of things fine arts. while i don't participate in clubs, i'm in an art class and an orchestra class at school (i play the viola)
i don't really have much of a favorite subject but i guess i find science the most interesting? i used to be talented with english but uh essays are a pain in my ass. :/
in my spare time i loooooove playing video games, watching netflixs and participating in lolita fashion! (no touhou isn't a good example of it)

man, i kind of thought everyone here was like a decade older than me? i'm 15 so i guess there's a lot more people at my age than i expected
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:57 pm

All you guys are pretty old though overall, haha...and so ambitious and talented [imo]?? I have no idea what major I want but I'll probably do something along the lines of software engineering/cognitive science, basically computers and science I don't know anything else--

i'm the youngest member
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:36 am

Shizuku wrote:
All you guys are pretty old though overall, haha...and so ambitious and talented [imo]?? I have no idea what major I want but I'll probably do something along the lines of software engineering/cognitive science, basically computers and science I don't know anything else--

i'm the youngest member

i hope i dont sound invasive asking but how old are you shizuki???
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:29 pm

remiliascarlet wrote:
i hope i dont sound invasive asking but how old are you shizuku???

Oh. I'm 14, going on 15 in about 6 months.
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Shizuku wrote:
remiliascarlet wrote:
i hope i dont sound invasive asking but how old are you shizuku???

Oh. I'm 14, going on 15 in about 6 months.

ah, i was suspecting you weren't much younger than us hehe (or at least me)
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:36 pm

remiliascarlet wrote:
ah, i was suspecting you weren't much younger than us hehe (or at least me)

I don't know, people seem to think I'm older than I am?? or say I'm 'mature for my age' and such, but I just feel like...I'm normal and the other people are just immature, or is that the actual quality of being mature, I'm going to stop here.
Back to top Go down
Momijo
Human
Human
Momijo

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Bahaha, that's an interesting way to look at it. But I agree with that logic. A lot of teens around our age haven't begun growing up yet. Buuuut on the other hand, there are some who are really mature and seem so sophisticated for a 14/15 year old.
Back to top Go down
Chise
Human
Human
Chise

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 am

remiliascarlet wrote:
i do like...90% of things fine arts. while i don't participate in clubs, i'm in an art class and an orchestra class at school (i play the viola)
i don't really have much of a favorite subject but i guess i find science the most interesting? i used to be talented with english but uh essays are a pain in my ass. :/
in my spare time i loooooove playing video games, watching netflixs and participating in lolita fashion! (no touhou isn't a good example of it)

man, i kind of thought everyone here was like a decade older than me? i'm 15 so i guess there's a lot more people at my age than i expected

This. Thiiiiiiis!

Well, uhh, I guess I'll share stuff about myself, too!
I can't believe I'm in a community of people around my age.
I'm usually surrounded by people who've already had their [legal] first drink.
Now, hopefully I won't leave this thread while blushing ear to ear. A-Aahh...

I can't say I love any subjects at my school! By the way, I'm 15.
Last year, I took a Biology class with an amazing teacher who played video games and has reptiles in her room and whatnot... but that was honestly the only class I honestly enjoyed!
I still visit her at lunch as I did last year.

Umm... I doodle things!
I often lose my tablet pen because my blankets like gobbling things up.
Using my desk won't help because I bring my blanket there, too. ; u ;

Err... despite how I seem to make myself seem, I really do like talking to others! I mean, what's the point of joining a community, let alone a roleplay community if you hated interacting--
Ireallyenduppushingpeopleawaythough.

I play... uhh... games, yeah. Sort of.
I'm caught up in Rhythm Thief and Pokemon Y at the moment.

...That's about it, I guess!
Ahaha...
Back to top Go down
http://gensoukyoueasternstory.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself   Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Speakin' of getting to know each other, tell us about yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: ZUN's Lounge-
Jump to: