Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Danmaku Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

Perfect Danmaku Girl Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Danmaku Girl   Perfect Danmaku Girl EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:27 pm

So I suddenly got the idea I might as well put a thread on this so I don't spam my actual blog with...spam about this uh

Fooling around with stuff is a hobby of mine and I recently acquired Ren'py; along with that I've become an avid, nearly obsessive fan of Touhou and so to combine the two together, you get a Touhou otome game, or dating sim.

Now I'm relatively inexperienced and know the most basic of Python and am learning the Ren'py language but I'm...having fun nonetheless and stuff, I think I might actually go somewhere with this. On the whole it's an individual project with occasional feedback from friends and such, but maybe this small community here would offer some help, suggestions, and such? I'll actually talk about what's going on now.

At this point there are...six or so candidates, including Reimu, Marisa, Yukari, Youmu, and Eiki, as well as Medicine who's probably going to be added in but I haven't decided any script/scenario for her yet, though I have an inkling. Clearly Youmu, Eiki, and Medicine are of my own personal liking but I've got to have some motivation, I think...Reimu and Marisa, of course, are essentials, though I don't like Reimu very much. Yukari on the other hand wouldn't quite be required, but since she's part of the plot itself, she's in.

Naturally we have a boring, bland-yet-typical plot where the protagonist gets gapped to Gensokyo--please, I need something more innovative than this if you can weave some plot strands together. The vague premise is that the protagonist--default name 'Erin'--remembers being to Gensokyo when he was young, and when the time comes for him to do a summer project on the supernatural, he brings up the topic again, which, magically, causes him to actually be gapped to Gensokyo, dear God.

He lands in the Hakurei Shrine and meets Reimu, then gets his cell phone stolen/taken/whatever [???] by Marisa, which gets him to Kourindou. From Kourindou he attempts to investigate a little more in the Forest of Magic, but gets targeted by Rumia [???], and then he runs...all the way to the Nameless Hill, where he meets...Medicine. And then from there, to the Netherworld. It's very iffy, but that's all I have right now.

I really don't have much done because school puts a big restraint on things, but I still like to play with stuff in my free time. At most, I've picked all the music for the game, sort of, but I would greatly appreciate some good Fate of Sixty Years/Flower Like the Fantasy arranges...

And so, thoughts? I felt like I just had to put this somewhere.

game music to be used:

Last edited by Shizuku on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more music)
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Danmaku Girl   Perfect Danmaku Girl EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:50 pm

A friend asked for a playtest and I complied. Should take less than 10 minutes to skim it all.
Here it is.
I'm hoping for some feedback, at least.
Back to top Go down
Usagi !!
Magician
Magician
Usagi !!

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Danmaku Girl   Perfect Danmaku Girl EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:07 am

Reminds me of a dumb idea I had for a dating sim about all the characters I headcanoned as lesbians, and another about Momiji getting a week off duty and causing shenanigans through casual mayhem and partying. Best scenes: a conversation with Reimu while lying in a tree while Reimu is screaming at her to get out of said tree, and waking up in bed with Yoshika in Senkai.
Back to top Go down
http://illegally-dumped-object.tumblr.com
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Danmaku Girl   Perfect Danmaku Girl EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Usagi !! wrote:
Reminds me of a dumb idea I had for a dating sim about all the characters I headcanoned as lesbians, and another about Momiji getting a week off duty and causing shenanigans through casual mayhem and partying. Best scenes: a conversation with Reimu while lying in a tree while Reimu is screaming at her to get out of said tree, and waking up in bed with Yoshika in Senkai.

were you on drugs when you did that

Yeah so I got serious about this for some time during the summer and decided to get back into it, of course all this is totally on a whim haha
it's fun, though. Although it'd be cool if other people helped, not that people are usually interested in this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Danmaku Girl   Perfect Danmaku Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Danmaku Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Touhou Fandom-
Jump to: