HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Another day in the life of a teacher... (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RocketPunch
Human
Human
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-01-09

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Another day in the life of a teacher... (Open)   Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:09 pm

[ Trying to get something going and actually post stuff here for once. I'm probably gonna fail though... but here goes ]
---------------------------------------------------------------
The Human Village. Gensokyo's safest place for humans, generally. As well as a place of commerce and trade. It was a populous enough town and even youkai visited it for daily needs.

Of course, it was thanks to the village's guardian than it was as safe as it was... said guardian also worked as a schoolteacher to help make ends meet. Even though its popularity is struggling, she still kept trucking with it.

Kamishirasawa Keine. That was her name. An admired figure around the village, she always got up and went to her job, taught the kids, went home, and kept a look out for any trouble. It was routine to her by now. Rarely have there ever been deviations.

It seemed like another one of those days today too... though she was longing for something to break the routine for just a little for once. School ended as usual, the kids went home, the streets began to quiet down... it was shaping to look like another lazy afternoon.

"Mmmm... maybe I ought to do something different," the hakutaku said to herself before proceeding to walk the streets, this time taking the time to walk another path along the way home, maybe to see if she'd run into anyone or anything interesting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a teacher... (Open)   Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:26 pm

(i just want to try out a new character, if i ditch the rp its probably because i realized yuuka is not for me)

Merely discontent with the repetitive cycle she had been enduring, the youkai decided to explore Gensokyo a bit. She was in need of a change of scenery. The flowers that coated the fields she resided in were becoming a bit of a bore on her eyes. Yuuka was desiring the sight of new glorious flowers as the sun rested on their gentle, colorful petals. The youkai floated among the sky, letting the cool wind guide her direction. She basked in the glow of the day, amused with the beauty of Gensokyo.
Despite her reputation, Yuuka was a romantic creature, at least towards the greenery. She had a bit of a controversial nature, though she seemed gentle and almost frail, she was powerful and not a foe to be meddled with and had a bit of a tendency to rub individuals the wrong way. Because of this, she’s feared by many, and deserves such. However, she wasn’t in the mood for any conflicts and would much prefer to relax today as she soared through the sky without much of a thought in mind besides her goal, but even that was buried deep in her mind.
She found herself a bit above the human village and concluded she would visit the area for a moment. After all, there happened to a flower shop, though she had no money on her to purchase something so a quick visit would have to do. Yuuka began to slowly descend, after moments a sudden harsh wind robbed the lady of her umbrella. She fretted for a moment, descending quicker than she was before. In moments her feet began to touch the ground. While the streets were quiet, there were a few people traveling through. As soon as she entered, she noted the villagers began to quicken their pace to reach their destination. She didn't care, she just wanted to locate her umbrella as soon as possible.
She grumbled a bit, now she would have to pass the visit to the florist's shop as her umbrella chose now to escape from the grips of her hands. Usually Yuuka would walk with an elegance grace, like a queen enforcing her superiority and importance over the people below her, but she was forced to walked swiftly as she scanned the scenery for her environment. Yuuka swore she saw the umbrella tumble towards a path that wasn't frequently used. Ditching her running, she ascended and rushed down the path, with her umbrella the only thing in mind.
A blur of white caught the corner of the youkai's eye, she dashed towards it, her body rustling against the greenery around her. She then gripped the handle of it and allowed her feet to touch the ground. She examined her umbrella, brushing any dirt off of it or seeing if any damage was obtained while it tumbled down the road.
Thankfully, it was a sturdy umbrella and nothing happen to it. She swiftly turned her head and noticed a blue figure in the distance. Perhaps a simple conversation will ease her.
Retaining her grace and pose, she walked with an artistic form towards the teacher, ready to engage a conversation as she began walking side to side with her.
"Salutations, Miss Hakutaku," She began, using her hands to twirl her umbrella. Yuuka smiled at the lady next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RocketPunch
Human
Human
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-01-09

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a teacher... (Open)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:27 am

[ S-sorry this is so late! ]

"Ah..."

The hakutaku turned and stopped when she heard a voice speak to her and looked over to see it was none other than the infamous Kazami Yuuka... one of the most powerful (and feared) youkai in the lands. At least to those who didn't know her well.

Keine herself didn't know Yuuka well, and was almost a little intimidated to see her, though she didn't show it. But so long as she didn't cause any problems then there was nothing to worry about... and she doubts that she would just strut in here and cause a scene.

The teacher gave a gentle smile in greeting to the greenette and nodded a hello, "Oh... Miss Kazami, I never thought I'd see you come along today... what brings you here, if I may ask? Supplies for your flowers?"

She saw no reason not to hospitable to the flower youkai. If there was anything she needed help with she'd give her a hand as needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a teacher... (Open)   Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:22 am

RocketPunch wrote:
[ S-sorry this is so late! ]

"Ah..."

The hakutaku turned and stopped when she heard a voice speak to her and looked over to see it was none other than the infamous Kazami Yuuka... one of the most powerful (and feared) youkai in the lands. At least to those who didn't know her well.

Keine herself didn't know Yuuka well, and was almost a little intimidated to see her, though she didn't show it. But so long as she didn't cause any problems then there was nothing to worry about... and she doubts that she would just strut in here and cause a scene.

The teacher gave a gentle smile in greeting to the greenette and nodded a hello, "Oh... Miss Kazami, I never thought I'd see you come along today... what brings you here, if I may ask? Supplies for your flowers?"

She saw no reason not to hospitable to the flower youkai. If there was anything she needed help with she'd give her a hand as needed.

(naw, no need to worry. i did the same hehe)

Yuuka pondered a bit, looking up at the dimming sky. What had she came here for again? Oh yes! Her pondering swiftly switched into a smile. She turned to the hakutaku, flashing a genuine grin.
"Close!" She declared, raising a finger. "The scenery of sunflowers is growing a bit dull on my eyes, I wanted to see something different for a change. I was searching until my umbrella escaped from my grips, but it seemed to have lead me towards you!"
Yuuka's face fell into an emotionless expression for a moment as she scanned the other's body. Looking up and down, diligently examining her appearance as she busily twirled her umbrella, concentrating greatly.
"What do you think of moon flowers?" She questioned the other suddenly, as her cold expression broke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RocketPunch
Human
Human
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-01-09

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a teacher... (Open)   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:13 am

remiliascarlet wrote:
Yuuka pondered a bit, looking up at the dimming sky. What had she came here for again? Oh yes! Her pondering swiftly switched into a smile. She turned to the hakutaku, flashing a genuine grin.
"Close!" She declared, raising a finger. "The scenery of sunflowers is growing a bit dull on my eyes, I wanted to see something different for a change. I was searching until my umbrella escaped from my grips, but it seemed to have lead me towards you!"
Yuuka's face fell into an emotionless expression for a moment as she scanned the other's body. Looking up and down, diligently examining her appearance as she busily twirled her umbrella, concentrating greatly.
"What do you think of moon flowers?" She questioned the other suddenly, as her cold expression broke.
"Eh? M-me?" Keine asked, a little surprised by the flower youkai's dramatic response... Really? Yuuka Kazami wanted to speak with me, she thought. Well... how unexpected. It caught her off guard for a while.

Some time passed, probably about several seconds before Keine recollected herself and gave some thought to Yuuka's question... she then responds, "Moon flowers? I'm afraid I'm not terribly familiar with those... but they sound interesting. What are they like?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a teacher... (Open)   Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:27 pm

hey sorry to break this to you but i find that roleplaying yuuka is probably not for me so i'm gonna have to dump the rp. :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RocketPunch
Human
Human
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-01-09

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a teacher... (Open)   Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:21 am

It's okay. You tried. But thank you for trying this with me. It helped me ease into the forum a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-01-09
Age : 20
Location : probably sleeeeeeeping

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a teacher... (Open)   Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:24 am

RocketPunch wrote:
It's okay. You tried. But thank you for trying this with me. It helped me ease into the forum a little.

of course! if youd ever like to roleplay, feel free to contact me dude. glad i could help you get used to the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a teacher... (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
Another day in the life of a teacher... (Open)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Life of a Dreamer
» Terminator- life is beautiful -return ( Dedicated to my lovel
» Second Life discussion.
» Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ?
» Bad Brutes 4 Life

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Gensokyo :: The Human Village-
Jump to: