Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guten tag, people of the interwebs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KudaGitsune
Human
Human
KudaGitsune

Roleplay info
Characters:

Guten tag, people of the interwebs. Empty
PostSubject: Guten tag, people of the interwebs.   Guten tag, people of the interwebs. EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Hello to whoever (if anyone) is viewing this. Seeing as others have done a sort of introduction post thing, I thought I might as well too.
Hello, I am to be known as KudaGitsune and I am kinda new to the whole 'roleplaying through a forum' thing so please bare with me...
I have however, roleplayed before on other sites (deviantart, Tumblr ect) so I can at least offer that as experience...
Anyway, before I start to drabble, I shall end this now. I look forward to roleplaying &/or conversing with you~.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Guten tag, people of the interwebs.   Guten tag, people of the interwebs. EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Hello there, new member! Welcome to the club of people who are all partially dead of some sort. Do I call you Kuda, or Gitsune, or you go by some other name? Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Oh, and which characters are you planning on roleplaying/have roleplayed?
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Guten tag, people of the interwebs.   Guten tag, people of the interwebs. EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 pm

YOOO welcome new member! \(uou)/
Back to top Go down
KudaGitsune
Human
Human
KudaGitsune

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Guten tag, people of the interwebs.   Guten tag, people of the interwebs. EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

Shizuku wrote:
Hello there, new member! Welcome to the club of people who are all partially dead of some sort. Do I call you Kuda, or Gitsune, or you go by some other name? Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Oh, and which characters are you planning on roleplaying/have roleplayed?

Thank you~ and any is fine really.
I am currently undergoing extreme! thought on who exactly I will be using here. For some reason I was thinking maybe someone like Kisume but...I am not 100% sure yet....

remiliascarlet wrote:
YOOO welcome new member! \(uou)/
Thank you~ and hello to you to.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Guten tag, people of the interwebs.   Guten tag, people of the interwebs. EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Oh, Kisume, the midboss that was just 'give me the life piece now' is pretty cool though. I'd be interested in seeing someone roleplay her, and basically the other midbosses like Daiyousei, who I don't see a lot of attention from? Although since...only one or two of us have claimed a Cheireden character, you might have some trouble roleplaying with people heck we all do.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guten tag, people of the interwebs.   Guten tag, people of the interwebs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Guten tag, people of the interwebs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Hakurei Border-
Jump to: