Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hisoutensoku

Go down 
2 posters

Who is your best character?
Sakuya or Remilia
Hisoutensoku Vote_lcap25%Hisoutensoku Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Patchouli or Meiling
Hisoutensoku Vote_lcap0%Hisoutensoku Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yukari or Yuyuko
 25% [ 1 ]
Suwako or Sanae
 25% [ 1 ]
Reimu or Marisa
 0% [ 0 ]
Utsuho or Cirno
 0% [ 0 ]
Tenshi or Iku
 0% [ 0 ]
Alice or Suika
 0% [ 0 ]
Youmu or Komachi
 25% [ 1 ]
Reisen or Aya
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

Hisoutensoku Empty
PostSubject: Hisoutensoku   Hisoutensoku EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:27 pm

I Soku an insane amount with a friend of mine, but I'm hardly close to actually being very good...Anyway, who is your best/worst character? It's a subject of much debate among everyone who Soku's, but I believe the general conclusion people make is that Sakuya, Remilia, and Patchouli are the best characters. [This affirms to my Soku'ing friend's best characters.]

My main characters are Komachi, Youmu, Tenshi, and Suwako, with my worst being Suika, Meiling, Yukari, and Alice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
Kokoro Megido

Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

Hisoutensoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoutensoku   Hisoutensoku EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:41 am

I feel you man. I'm nowhere near good at Soku overall like I play my Soku on Lunatic yet I win due to constantly spamming of the C button mostly. For main characters, I usually play as Yukari, Yuyuko, Reimu, Sanae and Sakuya. I'm a freaking pro at playing Reimu, I would say and that actually goes for all the fighting games (like in HM, I got really high combos with that shrine maiden).

As for worst, I think I'm riduclously bad at Iku, Meiling, Remilia and Alice are the two that are on the border of bad and good. Iku I've always been bad at it since her moveset doesn't work with me and neither does Meiling's to some extent but Alice and Remilia, I used to play them decently enough on SWR but yeah once their power got like cut in half my ability to play them took a dive.
Back to top Go down
http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

Hisoutensoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoutensoku   Hisoutensoku EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:38 pm

tbh coms are REALLY EASY for me atm as in give me any character and I'd say 85% sure that I will Lunatic arcade with them pretty darn smoothly. It was only recently I actually learned to combo though so...yeah, now I actually know combos but I don't know combos. I still don't know anything about Soku welp. Yukari is really hard for me to use for odd reasons, her C attack is a great spam but I just...can't time ANY of her attacks properly, so I can't use her very well, though besides spamming C I spam a lot of jump2A because whirl whirl whirl.

Yuyuko, like Iku, is far to slow for me to make a main, but her C/8C attack is pretty darn great because I can usually 10hit the enemy or something. Her butterflies do take time to get used to but she's really a long range bullet fighter, but does equally well in melee because she is very slow but hits like a tank. Reimu is impossible for me so I have incredible bias that I just hate going against her because stop too op

Sanae takes getting used to, but it's easy to spam with her 5C, B and 2C attack. Her Kanako 6C does a lot of damage but her spellcards are pretty poopy in general until you get the better ones. I like using Sanae primarily for her stars/5C/2C and also probably because my friends can't use her and I have advantage, uhh.

Sakuya, like everyone says, is probably the best character :T I'll stop there because I don't really feel like going into intense breakdown of Sakuya which I would have ended up doing...

Also, to anyone really, it'd be fun to Soku with you guys on netplay/Hamachi networks, I'd Soku with more than just the one person I know but I really don't like going against strangers and I'm sure they're super pro...because yeah, I can't tell if I'm good or bad.

re: one day I shall write a super comprehensive guide on Soku characters
Back to top Go down
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
Kokoro Megido

Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

Hisoutensoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoutensoku   Hisoutensoku EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Yeah the coms are really easy. I have won countless arcades on Lunatic through spamming and blocking alone. As for combos, I actually have no idea if what I'm doing is combo or not like my strategy is usually "let me spam and attack and see if I don't get killed and block when nesscary."

Yukari, I mostly main as her because she's one of my fav Touhous and I've kinda got used to her attacks and actually managed to use some of the skill attacks at times (Butterfly Hidden in the Zen Temple is a top fav of mine).

YUYUKO IS SO NERF IM NOT EVEN KIDDING. It's like to make up for her being slow, ZUN and Twilight Frontier decided to make her the most destructive thing next to Reimu. Reimu's like really nerf too but whenever I'm Yukari, she's like less of a pain tbh. I've got so used to playing her that if ZUN made another fighting game with her, I get accustomed to her really fast.

Sanae while I rarely use her, is good to use at times. I haven't really found out all the uses for Kanako and Suwako so I mostly use the stars for damage. That and her five-star spellcards. Sakuya's just really good to use, knives man.

It would be fun to play with everyone! Maybe one day, everyone can assemble a day where we could try out a group netplay! idk how my computer would work with that tho because the computer I have my touhou games on is really slow. D:
Back to top Go down
http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

Hisoutensoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoutensoku   Hisoutensoku EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Yukari is hard to understand for me because her attacks are all timing. Besides her, Reisen is impossible, as well as Suika, I will just...never understand them. Usually you can get away with spamming like crazy on Yukari and Patchouli, though...

Yuyuko is a freaking tank js I just...She's so powerful it's basically OP because her dash6C attack takes a huge chunk out of the health bar for a melee, and her 5A combo is like being hit with a tank. Her 236C is also pretty good for keeping an opponent away, the only thing stopping her from being perfect is her slow speed and slow attack speed. Otherwise, she'd be insane.

Ah yeah, doing a netplay with everyone would be great! Except nobody's really on at the same time, except for maybe me and Momijo and remiliascarlet who just lurk indefinitely on this site. If one of you guys can set up a Hamachi network or something that'd be pretty fun! Just Sokuing with not-a-com is better because the coms are actually pretty weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hisoutensoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoutensoku   Hisoutensoku Empty

Back to top Go down

Hisoutensoku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Touhou Franchise-
Jump to: