HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Eiki Shiki [possibly finished]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Eiki Shiki [possibly finished]   Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:12 pm

HUGE PLACEHOLDER

Supreme Judge of Paradise: Eiki Shiki

Appearance:

General

Name: Eiki Shiki
Personality: Very serious and diligent. While she is straightforward, not hiding many things, she tends to make her words very lengthy because she’s so used to giving lectures. What she says typically ends up very lengthy.
She’s very hardworking, not stopping until the work is done, not even to eat. She does her job very well because of this, and tries to make herself a role model and person to respect. However, she’s generally a more quiet person when not at work, though will not hesitate to lecture someone or give them advice. She’s curious about new things because she’s already so knowledgeable, but has no interest in taking up new hobbies because her occupation takes up so much time.
Species: Yama

Personal

History: She originated as a jizou statue in Japan of the outside world, prayed to and decorated by passing travelers or the local women who wish for successful childbirth and good health. Through this, she gained much faith over many years, with some form of sentience (not too unlike a tsukumogami). Once enough faith had been gathered so that she had gained divine powers, she adopted the human form of Eiki Shiki, brought to the Ministry of Right and Wrong to be appointed as the Yama of Gensokyo.
From there, she began her days as the supreme judge. Because of this, she has much knowledge and wisdom - having spent over 4000 years in Gensokyo and counting.
Hobbies: Reading, lecturing others, taking walks
Talents: High Intelligence. She has lived for over 3,400 years, not counting her years as a jizou statue. She has acquired much knowledge since then.
Lecturing. Often she tries to give advice to try and stop people from going to Hell, but they always end up being lectures. She's rather well-known for these lectures, and can go on for...forever, really.

Appearance

Hair Color:
Pale green
Hair Length: Roughly three inches below the ear
Hair Style: One side is slightly longer than the other (the right), but because she parts her hair that way it looks even longer than it is.
Eye Color: Teal
Shape of Pupils: Angled-round
Skin Tone: Slightly paler than typical Asian, she doesn't get out too much and Hell doesn't have much light.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 102 lbs
Body Features: None

Attire

Head:
A fancy-ass blue and white hat with a large gold plate on top. There's a symbol on it. The hat has a bow on the back that is equally red and white.
Ears: None
Face: None
Neck: None
Torso: A blue uniform with red and white buttons, a uniformly red and white ribbon connecting it about the waist, and gold shoulder pads on top. It has a black bottom with more red and white bows. Under that she wears a white long-sleeved shirt with, once again, equally matched red and white bows. White is on the left, red on the right.
Waist: See above
Legs: None
Shoes: Mary Janes
Accessories: Always carries around her Rod of Remorse and Cleansed Crystal Mirror.

~Combat~

Weapon/s: Rod of Remorse, Cleansed Crystal Mirror
Abilities: Flight.
Danmaku. She’s proficient in it for all her years. Though she prefers not to use force in lectures, believing it’s not as efficient, if one is trying to damage or hurt her or those who she might care about, she’s actually quite dangerous.
Notable Spell Cards
Phantasmagoria of Flower View:

Strengths: Danmaku; though she does not use it much, she is very, very strong in terms of spell cards and even regular danmaku. With odd-shaped bullets and powerful lasers in her arsenal, she is a fairly formidable opponent. Luckily, she typically refrains from using bullets instead of words.
She also has good endurance, as a result of constant use of the Cleansed Crystal Mirror's abilities often.
Weaknesses: Her physical combat is lacking, but she can still fight one of physically. If they are of the huge, muscular type, of course, there may be a bit of trouble.

Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Eiki Shiki [possibly finished]   Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:44 pm

I feel pretty good about what I have right now. I might add StB spell cards although I haven't played through them, so that's debatable.

I can't really approve myself, so maybe I can leave this to Knell to do, yeye.

Though of course, a quick scan of what I've written makes it look like I haven't written much more than a sentence.

Eiki Shiki [possibly finished]
Page 1 of 1