Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who would you cosplay?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

who would you cosplay? Empty
PostSubject: who would you cosplay?   who would you cosplay? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:24 am

man if i werent so broke like...all the time, id be cosplaying touhou like crazy. if you had the choice, who would try cosplaying?
as for me, id go for remi, even if i dont fit her so well? (i dont fit the lithe pale body i imagine her with, im curvy as hell and my skin tone is more olive-y than cool pale. also i look terrible in short wigs, i have a pixie cut for a reason)
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: who would you cosplay?   who would you cosplay? EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:04 pm

I'd love to cosplay Youmu! bc I basically have her hairstyle (gotta grow out bangs though), all I need is the dress and swords and the myon (literally carrying around a pillow I'm sure)...rationally, that's who I'd play.

But, if it comes to wild dreams, I'd like to try cosplaying Satori or Eiki, their outfits and design overall are really really cool (Eiki's so complicated though).

I remember you said you have more of a hourglass figure so I guess the older ladies (Letty/Eirin/Kanako/Yukari) are you type physique wise?
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: who would you cosplay?   who would you cosplay? EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:15 am

aaah i wanted to try youmu one time or another. always thought white hair looks good with olive skin. anyways, thats super cute
man satori or eiki would be really neat, and im sure youd look great but......oh my god....that is a lot of work. you can always buy a costume online! i think ive seen some eikis, but satori was always hard to find. :/

yeah im very curvy but im also tiny as hell. im about 4'10. (i'll punt u to space if u make fun of me) so its a little difficult for me to look serious as a pretty intimidating lady. maybe yuyuko, a lot of people headcanon her on the bigger side and my BEAUTIFUL BOOBS body shape might be nice and fitting. i even like the idea of a curvy orin, when cats lay down their chubbiness is like.......all over the place. damn i love cats
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: who would you cosplay?   who would you cosplay? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:42 pm

4'10 huh? Looks like you could cosplay curvy Futo curvy Tewi curvy...Nitori??? or remi remi's probably 4'6

Orin would be cool to see cosplay of! I don't see her being particularly curvy but pretty average, probably furry and squishy in cat form and stuff haha...I figure she and Utsuho are pretty tall though...

By the way, I'm 5'2 or 5'3ish which is my headcanon height(s) for Youmu/Satori so they would be fun! But cosplaying costs so much money and it's a hassle so I've never done it. Maybe in the future....
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: who would you cosplay?   who would you cosplay? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:29 pm

oooh! never thought of those three! now im really into the idea of going as tewi or nitori....

i like to imagine that orin is pretty tiny and like...pretty compact in human form. ehehehe

ironically, for satori i thought the opposite! i can definetely see youmu around your height though. but for satori, she always strikes me as tall and lanky, maybe because her appearance reminds me of someone close. but woooooow its just...a lot of money. tbh i did homestuck cosplays mostly because those were cheap and i was fortunate that my favorite character happened to also be the easiest.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: who would you cosplay?   who would you cosplay? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:40 pm

I always thought Satori was the short skinny kid in the class-type but maybe that's just me - maybe 5'4" at her tallest, still has room to grow though.

I'd think Homestuck cosplay is suuuper expensive though? or I guess if you make the wig/skin/horns yourself it's not that bad...ofc if you're only cosplaying as, like, Rose or Jade I think it'd be much easier. Touhou is probably pretty expensive because everyone has lots of ribbons and frills and different clothes haha.
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: who would you cosplay?   who would you cosplay? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:33 pm

yeah i feel ya, i always say her as painfully thin with a round face. also pretty tall??? like 5'7 like i said, i have no idea why but satori reminds me a lot visually of my girlfriend

also about homestuck, it reeeeeaaaaly depends. the kids are pretty cheap if youre aiming for default outfit. i went as karkat which was actually pretty pricey buuuuut its not difficult? the only problem i had was getting the cape for the god tier variation. touhou is just way too many frills and ribbons @-@ maybe rumia would be kinda easy as well as a few others but tooOOOO MANY RIBBONS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who would you cosplay?   who would you cosplay? Empty

Back to top Go down

who would you cosplay?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Touhou Franchise-
Jump to: