Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Walk Through Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

A Walk Through Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Darkness   A Walk Through Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:59 pm

Metroid-Life wrote:
Quote :
Grasping one of her arms, she dragged the shaking youkai up into the air and stabilized her movements. As they floated in the sky, Satori's calm voice requested more information.
"If you could, I'd appreciate the information on the location. I guess you could just think about it and I'll read your mind but that's your decision," She offered, her arms still faithfully holding onto the fatigued girl in her grasp.

"T-Thank you..." Hakkyou would never admit it, but without Satori she probably would have fallen from the sky. She didn't think this would have taken so much out of her... "She's near Alice's house, like I said... near this weird purple tree..." She pointed to the tree in question. "I think I see her."

Satori gasped as she noted a familiar figure contrasting heavily against the unusual tree. In a flash, Satori released the youkai's hand and dashed towards the figure. As she grew closer it really was her sibling! She instantly recognized her green skirt and yellow blouse. Everything seemed familiar to her.
Oh goodness, how she worried that she had lost her sister forever.
Koishi's head cocked her way and simply smiled at her elder sister. Satori charged at her, ambushing the other satori as she embraced her younger sibling with a hug.
"Koishi! What were you doing out here?!" She frantically remarked. She heard her sibling giggle, a bit of rage stored in her heart.
"Aw, sister. I was just out exploring for a while."
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Darkness   A Walk Through Darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:44 am

Hakkyou started to fall the second Satori let go, and she was too weak to call her emotes to save her. Crap crap crap crap! Luckily, Shoki had been following them and grabbed her just in time.

"Guess she was pretty excited, huh?"

Hakkyou chuckled. "Yeah... let's see what they're doing." With Shoki's help she floated over to the two sisters.
Back to top Go down
http://metroid-life.deviantart.com
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Darkness   A Walk Through Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:09 am

Metroid-Life wrote:
Hakkyou started to fall the second Satori let go, and she was too weak to call her emotes to save her. Crap crap crap crap! Luckily, Shoki had been following them and grabbed her just in time.

"Guess she was pretty excited, huh?"

Hakkyou chuckled. "Yeah... let's see what they're doing." With Shoki's help she floated over to the two sisters.

While Satori was relived to know her sister was safe and sound, a wave of anger flushed over her. She had force her to emerge from her safe and cozy home where anyone who laid eyes on the youkai would instantly find themselves either fearing or despising her. Satori released her grip from the other and tossed her arms in the air.
"I can't believe you can act this innocent when I had to work this much to find you, Koishi!" She yelled as both concern and anger mingled in her voice. Judging from her tone, it was a bit difficult to distinguish a singular emotion in her frantic yelling. Once again Koishi giggled, skipping towards her sister and wrapping her arms around her.
"Cheer up, Satori! Everything's okay! I just wanted to see more of the above world..." She declared in a sing-song tone, not a bit of worry in her. Well of course not, after the incident, Koishi was robbed of any capability of feeling any negativity in her husk of a heart. While Satori was relieved to know she wasn't afraid of the reaction she warranted from others, she wished from the bottom of her heart Koishi would have learned by a different method.
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Darkness   A Walk Through Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Shoki stared at the yellow-garbed satori with interest. She was certainly more cheerful than her sister, it seemed, though the lack of concern for her sister's worry was a little creepy.

Hakkyou on the other hand, could see Koishi's emotions. Or, lack there of, and it was terrifying. What kind of person would do that to themselves? The girl seemed harmless, but here was a rare person who her powers would have zero effect on, even if she was strong enough to use them. She hoped Shoki would be able to protect her if anything happened...
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Darkness   A Walk Through Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Metroid-Life wrote:
Shoki stared at the yellow-garbed satori with interest. She was certainly more cheerful than her sister, it seemed, though the lack of concern for her sister's worry was a little creepy.

Hakkyou on the other hand, could see Koishi's emotions. Or, lack there of, and it was terrifying. What kind of person would do that to themselves?  The girl seemed harmless, but here was a rare person who her powers would have zero effect on, even if she was strong enough to use them. She hoped Shoki would be able to protect her if anything happened...

Satori ended the conversation with a sigh. She released her sibling from her grasp and turned to Shoki and Hakkyou with gratitude shimmering in her magenta eyes. She bowed to the pair, thankful that the unusual satori by her side was reunited with her.
"I really appreciate all the help you've done for me,"
Koishi then looked to them and smiled, interrupting Satori's sentimental moment.
"Hi! How're you?"
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Darkness   A Walk Through Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Quote :
Satori ended the conversation with a sigh. She released her sibling from her grasp and turned to Shoki and Hakkyou with gratitude shimmering in her magenta eyes. She bowed to the pair, thankful that the unusual satori by her side was reunited with her.
"I really appreciate all the help you've done for me,"
Koishi then looked to them and smiled, interrupting Satori's sentimental moment.
"Hi! How're you?"

Hakkyou didn't really respond to the question, and Shoki judged from her quick breathing it was due to fear. Why she would be scared she didn't know, but she hurriedly covered it up with speech and a smile.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking. My friend's really tired though, so you understand if she doesn't say much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Darkness   A Walk Through Darkness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through Darkness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2