Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Site is growing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knell
Founder
Founder
Knell

Roleplay info
Characters:

The Site is growing Empty
PostSubject: The Site is growing   The Site is growing EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 pm

And in order for it to keep growing, we're gonna need some clever ideas.

Anyone have any suggestions? Any plans for events or is anyone good at GFX and can help spruce up the site?

Have friends you can tell? Got a TV show to broadcast this? Anything will help XD
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Chise
Human
Human
Chise

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Site is growing   The Site is growing EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:04 pm

I think you should work with what you have right now.
I was going to save this for the PM I was typin' up to send to you, but I suppose that should wait.

...The amount of I's are killing me already.
Everything after this will entirely be my opinion based on the things I've experienced in the past. I swear, I've been to twenty billion places--

I think we should slow down a bit.
I mean, I know you're eager about your new community and you can't help but speed ahead, but my honest opinion is that we cut the advertising for now until our grounds are stable. [Of course the members can still invite their friends and whatnot.]

The grounds being... you know, this shiny, new forum!
Like... we have to make this place even more pleasing to the eyes than it already is!
And I don't mean a new forum skin! [Yet.]

[Scratches her head.]

Maybe I'm a bit crazy thinking about moderators and co-admins now... but I'm mostly leaning towards a bit more quality control.

...Urk.
Talking about this is making me nervous.
I'm not quite a staff member myself, so...

Er-Err, I'll just leave it at that!

too submissive; didn't read // translation :
I don't think we should be advertising as much as we are and I think we should be stabilizing the ground.
I don't particularly know your own goals for this forum, so I still don't think I can say much.
Back to top Go down
http://gensoukyoueasternstory.net/
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Site is growing   The Site is growing EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:08 pm

I think we're alright as we are now, and don't need to do more advertising--I was hoping we could keep it a small but active community, and seeing as we have roughly 20 members at this point--

--agreeing with Chise, I think we can take a little pause? It's rather active now, probably at my liking now. Obviously it's bias on my part, since I like small communities where I feel as if my opinion matters, haha...

The way we are, while Knell's like head admin, we're small enough so that just about any member who wants to say something gets their say in what they want.

So, maybe, stay as we are and see what happens?

Sorry for stacking onto Chise, I just thought that since she voiced something I might put in my half-cent.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
Knell
Founder
Founder
Knell

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Site is growing   The Site is growing EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 pm

The member's will is my will. Advertising will cease. I am simply one who upholds the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Site is growing   The Site is growing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Site is growing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bunbunmaru News :: Updates-
Jump to: