Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
Kokoro Megido

Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

*walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?  Empty
PostSubject: *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?    *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:47 pm

You said yes? Have my hella dumb fanfic in progress

Set in Gensokyo, a modern day land so to speak, It's mainly based around the SA characters as players of Sburb and I'm trying really hard to finish it! I got their god tiers, planets, dream worlds, and all the basic Homestuck necessities all set! Heck, I might draw their designs, alchemized outfits, and their god tiers! I mean if someone wanted me to spoil the stuff beforehand I'm pretty alright with it.

Happy reading and enjoy a pic of Jade Harley as Suwako

*walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?  34510

Last edited by Kokoro Megido on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?    *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:37 am

omg i remember participating in touhoustuck like ten billion years ago. i made myself edit homestuck spritis and dress them in touhou outfits it was humiliating but oddly fun. here it is, truthfully im kind of inspired to redraw them
*walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?  Touhoustuck_by_xatunatu-d5xrq3o
(honestly idk why i used roxy for chen when i had yuugi im so dumb :/)

your arts precious btw! omg!
Back to top Go down
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
Kokoro Megido

Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?    *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Oh cool! I actually remembered seeing this on Tumblr before since I'm a pretty avid stakler on the Touhoustuck tags uwu Maybe Roxy could be both since she's a drinker and quick gotta go fast lalonde

Ahaha thank you but the art isn't mine! I acutally found it searching Touhoustuck and I like spreading around good pics of Touhoustuck. http://plus4chan.org/b/mspa/src/131318542897.png

Though probably if I can get my lazy butt off of my bed, I'll probably draw Sburb Chireiden designs and post them here or on my Tumblr since I want everyone to see Kisume's and Yamame's designs they're my favs from SA so they get top billing in this entire thing
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?    *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Touhoustuck, huh...Since I'm more of a casual don'tknowmuch fan of Homestuck but I'm an obsessive fan of Touhou--well, I've seen Homestuck crossovers of everything, haha. I'd be interested in seeing some Touhoustuck as well.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
Crab
Human
Human
Crab

PostSubject: Re: *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?    *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?  EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:07 am

I usually did it the other way.

2hus playin' SBURB.

The Beta Kids are the best characters
Back to top Go down
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
Kokoro Megido

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?    *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?  EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Shizuku wrote:
Touhoustuck, huh...Since I'm more of a casual don'tknowmuch fan of Homestuck but I'm an obsessive fan of Touhou--well, I've seen Homestuck crossovers of everything, haha. I'd be interested in seeing some Touhoustuck as well.

Don't worry, you don't have to be totally into Homestuck to Touhoustuck! I mean what I've seen so far is god tiers/trollsonas of the touhous or the Homestuck characters as touhous! I would also recommend the Touhoustuck game DesireDriven by tumblr user captainski as it is totes rad and it's like a rpg too!

Crab wrote:
I usually did it the other way.

2hus playin' SBURB.

The Beta Kids are the best characters

2hus playing Sburb are always cool, especially since you can put headcanons for interests for midbosses or characters with little development like PC-98 (like in my touhoustuck fic, I made Kisume have always traveling parents so she stores all the souvenirs they give her or Yamame being a construction master). The day a Touhoustuck RP or RP group is made is a great day for me.

Beta kids are always the best kids it is set in stone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?    *walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?  Empty

Back to top Go down

*walks up to you in a trenchcoat* Hey kid wanna have some Touhoustuck?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Touhou Fandom-
Jump to: