Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

share your funky headcanons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

share your funky headcanons Empty
PostSubject: share your funky headcanons   share your funky headcanons EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:36 am

i'm pretty sure all of us have a few characters on our mind that we don't depict as pale and skinny waifu girls. or perhaps we don't see them as female at all and identify with some other gender.
maybe not even headcanons that correlate with their appearances! feel free to share them, i wanna see everyone's unconventional depictions here!
for me, i like to see suika with a very wiry appearance with awkward fangs prodding out of her mouth. not to mention i'm fond of the idea that marisa is really chubby.
i see aya as dark skinned too! (like a latino complexion, i'd rather save black for another character because crows tend to be an ideal image for black caricatures :/)
also orin is an actual furry
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: share your funky headcanons   share your funky headcanons EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 pm

I'd probably agree with that Aya one because I think Aya really has that Latino sort of complexion because she is out like all the time at the top of the mountain and I'd...naturally see her as being pretty tanned!

Youmu would probably be tanner too except for the fact that she was so pale and then she got tanned so now she looks kind of normal, at least that's what I...guess.

I don't know if this makes sense but ever since the THWiki said 'Medicine resembles the Stage 5 midboss of Mystic Square' it's like my personal headcanon that it WAS her and she kinda...went into Makai a long time ago and encountered the player character(s) and stuff but she doesn't...really remember them but I feel like that's a part of her history? This may make no sense but I thought it did.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholyjudgement.tumblr.com/
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
Kokoro Megido

Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: share your funky headcanons   share your funky headcanons EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:55 pm

TANNED AYA GIVES ME STRENGTH

Hmm...For body headcanons, I kinda see Mamizou as a chubby person since Tanuki are usually portrayed as chubby furry creatures that and we all know why Tanuki are large. Nue's more of a lean and tall person, probably having some abs forming from hunting all the time.

Byakuren is very fit like she has some sweet abs and I also have that for Miko, Mokou, and Meiling as well!

Yukari, Yuyuko, Seiga, and Eirin are part of the curvy squad like they all have hourglass shapes.

Now for power headcanons, I have this little headcanon about Mungetsu and Gengetsu. Like I always envisioned them,being dream demons, controlling different aspects of dreams like Mungetsu controlling dreams while Gengetsu would control nightmares (which would add more irony to her angelic design)

History headcanons I would love to share but I think they would be a little too long and complicated ahhh
Back to top Go down
http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: share your funky headcanons   share your funky headcanons EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:22 pm

sorry the absence! been kinda...exhausted lately. needed another 10 year hibernation. hey, i'm even responding during the day, what a rarity.
aaah i'm so glad ya'll are on the tan aya boat. mmmm the best boat.
the thing with medicine is interesting! who knows, it may have happened. oooooooo
yeah, it makes a lot more sense to see her as chubby because of the whole "tanukis are fat and jolly" but hopeless masquerade ruined that for me and has etched an image of mamizou as like...very lanky? anyways thats a really dang cute headcanon. chubby mamizou...adorable...
speaking of lanky, i know everyone is like "the satori sisters are average! but...idk i imagine satori as kinda tall and very lanky with a soft round face? koishi looks nothing like her and retains more of an average weight and figure. but shes like, 12 in my headcanon so no excessive curviness.  
nue being lean is such a cool headcanon, shes a terrifying gal and pretty mean so it would totally make sense to depict her that.
hahaa i'm apart of the curvy squad too. (i have the perfect hour glass shape no joke my waist and breasts are perfectly aligned)
i always thought of seiga as thin but now that you think about it??? she seems like the type who would be perfectly curvy...btw i know its a cliche but i love the idea of chubby yuyuko?? i imagine her with such a soft and nice figure and the whole infatuation with food would fit nicely.

ahh! i dont know too much about the two, but that seems like a really interesting headcanon. gosh, touhou is so much fun. feel free to share your history headcanons! i'm very interested.

btw what do u ya'll think of bara yuugi like...i'm so in love with that headcanon. buff yuugi keeps me alive and well
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: share your funky headcanons   share your funky headcanons EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:32 pm

I like the idea of a really buff Yuugi yeeeah but not so much busty as buff. Just really buff, you know she can lift boulders and stuff without a problem

As for Medicine I don't know how that will tie in with Medicine in general but it's like... maybe she was 'created' in Makai and dropped into the human world or something, where her owner discovered her, doll life, she was abandoned...early on when she was regaining form she went back to Makai and met Reimu/Marisa/Mima/Yuuka/Alice/Yumeko/Shinki. But she doesn't really remember any of it and her mind is really foggy so she remembers Yuuka, Reimu, and Marisa, but I'd say she's probably forgotten about Mima and the rest of the Makai crew. Later on when she met Alice she likely got deja vu, but I don't think she really knows it's the same girl....this makes no sense um

there needs to be more art of tan aya
Back to top Go down
Kokoro Megido
Magician
Magician
Kokoro Megido

Location : In her house writing about something involving her gay pairings probably

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: share your funky headcanons   share your funky headcanons EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:09 pm

remiliascarlet wrote:
sorry the absence! been kinda...exhausted lately. needed another 10 year hibernation. hey, i'm even responding during the day, what a rarity.
aaah i'm so glad ya'll are on the tan aya boat. mmmm the best boat.
the thing with medicine is interesting! who knows, it may have happened. oooooooo
yeah, it makes a lot more sense to see her as chubby because of the whole "tanukis are fat and jolly" but hopeless masquerade ruined that for me and has etched an image of mamizou as like...very lanky? anyways thats a really dang cute headcanon. chubby mamizou...adorable...
speaking of lanky, i know everyone is like "the satori sisters are average! but...idk i imagine satori as kinda tall and very lanky with a soft round face? koishi looks nothing like her and retains more of an average weight and figure. but shes like, 12 in my headcanon so no excessive curviness.  
nue being lean is such a cool headcanon, shes a terrifying gal and pretty mean so it would totally make sense to depict her that.
hahaa i'm apart of the curvy squad too. (i have the perfect hour glass shape no joke my waist and breasts are perfectly aligned)
i always thought of seiga as thin but now that you think about it??? she seems like the type who would be perfectly curvy...btw i know its a cliche but i love the idea of chubby yuyuko?? i imagine her with such a soft and nice figure and the whole infatuation with food would fit nicely.

ahh! i dont know too much about the two, but that seems like a really interesting headcanon. gosh, touhou is so much fun. feel free to share your history headcanons! i'm very interested.

btw what do u ya'll think of bara yuugi like...i'm so in love with that headcanon. buff yuugi keeps me alive and well

Nah it's cool! I know that feeling about being exhausted during the day. Also yes tan aya boat is the best boat.

BUFF YUUGI GIVES ME STRENGTH. That's actually one of my headcanons like I imagine Yuugi and Suika since they're Oni and all that to have some developed muscles (especially Yuugi since I think in canon her footsteps make buildings shake?)

Chubby Yuyuko and Mamizou ahhhh. That would be so cute like my headcanon for Yuyuko has moved back and forth from thin to chubby constantly but I do like the idea of chubby Yuyuko a lot even if it is cliche.

That Komeiji headcanon man. I love it! I actually do see the two have bodily differences and age differences as well (I portray Koishi as 12 too and I think Satori in my headcanon looks about between the ages of 16 and 19 I think?)

join the curvy squad remilia it'll be fun.

Lean Nue also gives me strength like I've had this sudden love for Mamizou and Nue so I've been gaining all kinds of headcanons for those two dorks.

Shizuku wrote:
I like the idea of a really buff Yuugi yeeeah but not so much busty as buff. Just really buff, you know she can lift boulders and stuff without a problem

As for Medicine I don't know how that will tie in with Medicine in general but it's like... maybe she was 'created' in Makai and dropped into the human world or something, where her owner discovered her, doll life, she was abandoned...early on when she was regaining form she went back to Makai and met Reimu/Marisa/Mima/Yuuka/Alice/Yumeko/Shinki. But she doesn't really remember any of it and her mind is really foggy so she remembers Yuuka, Reimu, and Marisa, but I'd say she's probably forgotten about Mima and the rest of the Makai crew. Later on when she met Alice she likely got deja vu, but I don't think she really knows it's the same girl....this makes no sense um

there needs to be more art of tan aya

I actually like that history headcanon a lot! Like Medicine being a being born in Makai and she lives a new life in the human world, forgetting her memories. Yeah I think that could work well!

Let's see, I know I have some history headcanons for Nue and Mamizou, the Scarlet Sisters, Murasa, Rikako, and I think for all of the main heroines so I'll start there.

For Remilia and Flandre, I actually kinda based it off of these two vampire OCs I have (who are also siblings go figure) but mostly on the part of Remilia locking Flandre in the basement because like with my OCs, the older one locked the younger one in the house because of safety reasons like they knew the fate of vampires if they were caught so they keep them away because of worry and that's what I see with Remi and Flan: Remi knowing that Flan is dangerous and worrying for her and everyone's safety.

Nue and Mamizou for my history headcanon are intertwinded. Let me put up the tumblr post where I tried to elborate on it.

Spoiler:

Murasa's history headcanon is that she was a shipmate for a ship of sailors and during a night where there was a rough hurricane, she was swept overboard by a really large wave and since the current were so rough, she drowned and became a ship phantom and I think she started to sink ships because she felt upset about dying so quickly and never becoming an actual captain which was her life dream.

Rikako, I believe is a human girl who sees science higher than magic because of experiences in her life like the story of how the border was made and why, seeing youkai become powerless without magic, advancements in the human village. Like she doesn't see magic as highly as others because it's so limited and she wants to expand that.

For the five heroines I gotta assemble my thoughts first before I share them.

also yes tan aya for 2014 and beyond.
Back to top Go down
http://kokoroandherkokoro.tumblr.com/
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: share your funky headcanons   share your funky headcanons EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:28 am

ooooomg i love seeing all these fabulous headcanons. it kinda sucks that touhou's fandom isn't that creative so its pretty dang wonderful listening to everyone's stuff here.
anyways ive been gone because i WAS MAKING AN TAN AYA PICUTRE AND...GOT DISTRACTED. and didn't even finish it
share your funky headcanons Wowie_by_xatunatu-d7f7vb7
Back to top Go down
Shizuku
Administrator
Administrator
Shizuku

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: share your funky headcanons   share your funky headcanons EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:23 pm

oh my god Remilia your art is amazing *-* Now I want the strength to draw a tanned Aya.

headcanon blogs are great though because it's like all this insight on everyone else's headcanons, like someone said that while Maribel is Yukari, Renko is Yuyuko, and Merry/Renko are like past reincarnations/selves of Yukari/Yuyuko and I thought it actually made a lot of sense and that's pretty cool. Just thought I would drop that here.
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: share your funky headcanons   share your funky headcanons EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:09 pm

aaaaah thank you so much. i'm glad i managed to invigorate you omgggggggg (now to get back to actually roleplaying oH MY GOD)
that's really interesting? im not that familair with those characters so i can't say much about it...hm i love touhou. anything is possible, dang. @o@ design-wise i can totalyl see where they're getting that idea from.
here's some other headcanons. i know its kinda common but??? i love the idea that medicine is built exactly like a ball jointed doll. like, with all the weird joints and stuff and cherubic eyes, even having a bit of cracks on her face to empathize the whole idea that she's an abandoned doll.
also this is a reeeeealy weird headcanon and i'm hoping i've done this right but i got this weird idea that maybe miko may have autism or aspergers ? mostly because of the fact she seems to suffer from sensory overload and she's a kinda lacks empathy despite her role as a saint but i guess in a way she got over the whole ~~inept social skills~~ label. not to mention she's damn brilliant too. keep in mind, this is kind of a controversial headcanon and i really hope im not??? misinterpreting it???

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: share your funky headcanons   share your funky headcanons Empty

Back to top Go down

share your funky headcanons
Page 1 of 1