Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stay-At-Home Mistress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:18 am

Quote :
"Ah, I give my thanks to you. Glad some humans know their place. We'll be visiting the Magican's library soon. You've heard of Patchouli, haven't you?" She questioned the human. She knew that Shoki was aware of her staff, Remilia wanted to test how much she knew of it.

"Patchouli? Well, I know she's a magician living in your library, which is the largest in Gensokyo, and that she hasn't left it for the last hundred years until very recently. She also has a familiar from Makai named Koakuma, who's the sister of friend's maid. Well, I guess she's my maid too, but mostly his."
Back to top Go down
http://metroid-life.deviantart.com
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Metroid-Life wrote:
Quote :
"Ah, I give my thanks to you. Glad some humans know their place. We'll be visiting the Magican's library soon. You've heard of Patchouli, haven't you?" She questioned the human. She knew that Shoki was aware of her staff, Remilia wanted to test how much she knew of it.

"Patchouli? Well, I know she's a magician living in your library, which is the largest in Gensokyo, and that she hasn't left it for the last hundred years until very recently. She also has a familiar from Makai named Koakuma, who's the sister of friend's maid. Well, I guess she's my maid too, but mostly his."

"Huh. You seem to know quite a lot about her..." She remarked with an astonished tone hidden deep in her relaxed voice. "I'm assuming your 'friend' handed you all this information, correct me if I'm wrong."
The pair climbed up a set of stairs. The atmosphere still maintained the same feel as it had before, but it grew more vast and wide as they climbed up. In moments, they arrived at the library. And it wasn't an exaggeration when it was referred to as Gensokyo's largest. The pair stood over the balcony
They were presented with the most ornate room. It was so large, it was next to impossible to see the ending of the room. (However, if someone would just properly light up the library, that could change.) Colossal bookcases lined the walls, leaving no area of the library's walls untouched with books. Small chandeliers hung from the ceiling, providing a dim source of light to see their way but would still require individuals outside of the mansion to squint to see. Books were littered everywhere, even as the pair were at the balcony area of the library, books were still surrounding them, piled on the ground with no pattern.
"Impressive, huh?" She bragged. She eyed Shoki awaiting more praise as she placed both arms on the balcony, leaning on the bars with a carefree attitude.
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Quote :
"Huh. You seem to know quite a lot about her..." She remarked with an astonished tone hidden deep in her relaxed voice. "I'm assuming your 'friend' handed you all this information, correct me if I'm wrong."

Shoki nodded. "Mostly from him, yeah. Speaking of him, he might have a business deal he'd want to make with you. He has the power to create things, you see, and he usually makes fairies to do his bidding, and he's starting to sell them to people. If you're interested I'll tell him."

Quote :
Colossal bookcases lined the walls, leaving no area of the library's walls untouched with books. Small chandeliers hung from the ceiling, providing a dim source of light to see their way but would still require individuals outside of the mansion to squint to see. Books were littered everywhere, even as the pair were at the balcony area of the library, books were still surrounding them, piled on the ground with no pattern.
"Impressive, huh?" She bragged. She eyed Shoki awaiting more praise as she placed both arms on the balcony, leaning on the bars with a carefree attitude.

Shoki was left speechless. The sheer mass of books and magic astounded her like nothing else, she could literally feel the magic in the air. What it was like up close she couldn't even imagine. "It's... it's incredible..."

Last edited by Metroid-Life on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Metroid-Life wrote:
Quote :

Shoki nodded. Mostly from him, yeah. Speaking of him, he might have a business deal he'd want to make with you. He has the power to create things, you see, and he usually makes fairies to do his bidding, and he's starting to sell them to people. If you're interested I'll tell him.

Quote :
Colossal bookcases lined the walls, leaving no area of the library's walls untouched with books. Small chandeliers hung from the ceiling, providing a dim source of light to see their way but would still require individuals outside of the mansion to squint to see. Books were littered everywhere, even as the pair were at the balcony area of the library, books were still surrounding them, piled on the ground with no pattern.

Shoki was left speechless. The sheer mass of books and magic astounded her like nothing else, she could literally feel the magic in the air. What it was like up close she couldn't even imagine. "It's... it's incredible..."

"Tell me about it," She remarked casually, sighing as she ran her finger over the metal of the balcony lazily. "I don't ever really read the books, they're boring and I'd much prefer to leave Patchouli to look up any information I need."
She rose up, looking over to the staircase leading to the floor of the library. With careful steps she began walking down the stairs.
"We'll be meeting Patchouli in a moment. She's probably shoving her nose in a book as usual. After all, with the party she's probably practicing some neat spell to make the party a little more...Exciting," She mentioned. Remilia and Shoki then arrived to the bottom, it was as expected...Littered with books. It was almost difficult to see the red carpet coating the magical library. Some stacks were almost to the Mistress' height, making it difficult for her to search for the purple cloaked librarian.
Frustrated, she knocked some of the books down with her wings, easing the difficulty. She moved forward, subtly trying not to knock over any books with her enormous wingspan.
"Patchy, we have a guest!" She called out, as she kept trekking over the forest of books.
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Shoki hastily followed, wondering how Patchouli got anywhere with all these books lying around. Then again, she'd heard the magician never really left the library, so she probably didn't see much reason to organize. It reminded her of her friend Andy, who was much the same way, never leaving his lab. If their maid Kaseiko saw all this though, she'd probably have a heart attack... assuming she had a heart. She thought she heard the sound of someone coughing nearby and turned in that direction.
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Lunatic-Wyvern wrote:
A mysterious figure in a robe walks down the path to the mansion.
"This mansion has eluded me for years. Maybe there is some youkai to challenge in there!"

hey i forgot to mention this one is closed now. it's been difficult for me balancing four different roleplays. sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Metroid-Life wrote:
Shoki hastily followed, wondering how Patchouli got anywhere with all these books lying around. Then again, she'd heard the magician never really left the library, so she probably didn't see much reason to organize. It reminded her of her friend Andy, who was much the same way, never leaving his lab. If their maid Kaseiko saw all this though, she'd probably have a heart attack... assuming she had a heart. She thought she heard the sound of someone coughing nearby and turned in that direction.

The sound of coughing was caught by the young mistress' ears as well. She shifted her body and turned to it. Instead of dealing with the struggles of attempting not to knock down books, Remilia instead took to the air and followed the magician's coughing. Beating her enormous wings, she headed towards Patchouli. With grace she landed in front of the purple cloaked magician's bed. She approached the girl and poked at her from the side.
The magician's face rose from her book slowly, she didn't seem to be surprised at all. Patchouli turned her head over to the vampire, and spoke softly to her.
"Sorry. I was indulged in this book, I was going to tell you I was here but a chapter caught my eye," She remarked placidly.
"Whatever, I just needed to tell you we've got a guest here. Her name's Shoki, I've invited her to stay over for the party tonight, do me a favor and don't attack her."
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Quote :
"Sorry. I was indulged in this book, I was going to tell you I was here but a chapter caught my eye," She remarked placidly.
"Whatever, I just needed to tell you we've got a guest here. Her name's Shoki, I've invited her to stay over for the party tonight, do me a favor and don't attack her."

Shoki followed Remilia to Patchouli's bed, not really sure what to say. With Remilia first she was an enemy, then a friendly lady of high standing, and Shoki knew how to deal with both. But Patchouli was something completely different. Even in her bed the magical aura she gave off was enormous, awe-inspiring. "H-Hello, Miss Knowledge..."
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:53 am

Metroid-Life wrote:
Quote :

Shoki followed Remilia to Patchouli's bed, not really sure what to say. With Remilia first she was an enemy, then a friendly lady of high standing, and Shoki knew how to deal with both. But Patchouli was something completely different. Even in her bed the magical aura she gave off was enormous, awe-inspiring. "H-Hello, Miss Knowledge..."

(schools been biting me in the ass, responses are likely to be kind of slow. :/)

Patchouli's cool gaze shifted from the young mistress to the human. She blinked slowly, observing her features. "So...What warranted you the friendliness of the Scarlet Devil herself?"
Remilia interrupted, waving a red nailed hand in the air. She didn't want Shoki making her sound as if she was soft on humans. The vampire had a reputation to maintain, and she wouldn't want Shoki leaving and spreading the word about her being cordial towards a regular human, ultimately tainting her wildly feared image.
"I'll answer that!" She piped in, cutting Patchouli's soft and gentle voice with Remilia's youthful, high pitched sound. "I couldn't sleep and I wandered through the hallways and discovered this...Human sneaking in," Remilia told, trying to avoid any insults towards the guest. "Anyways, I challenged her to a duel, I went pretty soft on her so she tied with me. As a reward for being closer to most than beating me, I allowed her to join us tonight," She finished with a proud and haughty stance. Goodness, for someone with so much power in the palm of her pale, lithe hand she certainly behaved like a spoiled brat.
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:49 pm

Quote :
"I'll answer that!" She piped in, cutting Patchouli's soft and gentle voice with Remilia's youthful, high pitched sound. "I couldn't sleep and I wandered through the hallways and discovered this...Human sneaking in," Remilia told, trying to avoid any insults towards the guest. "Anyways, I challenged her to a duel, I went pretty soft on her so she tied with me. As a reward for being closer to most than beating me, I allowed her to join us tonight," She finished with a proud and haughty stance. Goodness, for someone with so much power in the palm of her pale, lithe hand she certainly behaved like a spoiled brat.

(I feel your pain.)

She was holding back? Shoki found this very unlikely, but she knew better than to argue the point. "Yes, I'm very honored to be invited..." She wondered what to say to Patchouli, exactly, but she really had no clue. She did dabble in magic, but only as much as needed to preserve her weapons. Odds are if she tried to talk to the magician about that subject she would quickly find herself out of her depth. She knew a lot about weapons, but she doubted Patchouli would care.

So what else was there- ah! "Miss Patchouli, what are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:56 am

Metroid-Life wrote:
Quote :

(I feel your pain.)

She was holding back? Shoki found this very unlikely, but she knew better than to argue the point. "Yes, I'm very honored to be invited..." She wondered what to say to Patchouli, exactly, but she really had no clue. She did dabble in magic, but only as much as needed to preserve her weapons. Odds are if she tried to talk to the magician about that subject she would quickly find herself out of her depth. She knew a lot about weapons, but she doubted Patchouli would care.

So what else was there- ah! "Miss Patchouli, what are you reading?"
"Mhm," Patchouli responded apathetically, she was too busy indulging in the book she had grasped in her hands. Her face was hidden away by the book, her only features were the mob cap she adorned and her lavender locks.
Remilia flexed her enormous wings, attempting to make Shoki's tie seem like a more honorable feat than it really was. She was a haughty brat and held great tenacity at grooming her reputation and making sure it was fed a steady diet of fear and defeat for those who dare break into the Scarlet Devil Mansion. However, Patchouli on the side didn't seem to pay attention to the mistress' attempt at grabbing the attention of the pair. The librarian was a bit more preoccupied with her studies.
The vampire pouted slightly. The silence was quickly dismantled by their guest's words. Unfortunately, it was not directed to the petite girl and rather towards the magician.
Once again, Patchouli rose from her book and gazed at Shoki for a bit before answering her question.
"Oh, I'm just doing a brief study of the history outside of Gensokyo. I was beginning to find reading continuously on arcane magic a bit boring and decided to consult another subject for a bit of time. It's a rather interesting read, but it seems a bit like a load of jargon with all the unusual terms we're foreign to," She explained.
Once again, Remilia cut in.
"Hey! You promised me all that flashy magic stuff. You've been studying on that, right?" Remilia huffed, seeming more and more like a child.
"Yes, Remi," She said coolly. "Would you like me to demonstrate?"
"Of course! It better be good. I expect the absolute best for tonight, no expectations."
Patchouli sighed. She folded the corner of the page she currently was on, shut it and placed it on the side. The magician leaned onto the side of her bed, latching her hand onto the book that laid near her nightstand. Patchouli opened it, and buried herself in it. She muttered a few indistinguishable words and she lifted her head as the book began to radiate a stunning cyan,
Remilia temporarily shielded her eyes, the glow a bit too bright for her frail eyes. Suddenly the book erupted with magic, blasting a ball of cyan into the air. It was suspended in the air and floated as if it didn't have much of a purpose besides providing a garish light source. Suddenly the book rumbled with a golden shimmer. Once again it shot into the air but this time collided itself with the opposing orb currently floating.
The two twisted elegantly together and climbed one another as if they were attempting to race one to see who would reach the ceiling first. Before the group knew it, the pair suddenly erupted. Emitting a beautiful display similar to fireworks, but with a more magical aura to it. It began to rain shimmers of cyan and gold. They fell slowly and seemed like almost like snowflakes as they slowly descended. As they began falling closer to them, they halted and disappeared, the library gradually dimming as they watched the charming display fade. Remilia smiled, revealing a pair of tiny fangs as her mouth stretched.
"Well done, Patchy! I'm sure Flandre will be elated to see this!" She commented.
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Shoki didn't know much about the Outside World, but Andy did. She was about to suggest that he could help with this when Remilia demanded a magic show. She certainly is bossy... The results were certainly worth it, though. The little fireworks rained down like snow, one of the most beautiful things Shoki had ever seen. Before she'd been a bit apprehensive about this party, but if there was going to be spectacles like that, then she certainly couldn't miss it.

"That was beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Metroid-Life wrote:
Shoki didn't know much about the Outside World, but Andy did. She was about to suggest that he could help with this when Remilia demanded a magic show. She certainly is bossy... The results were certainly worth it, though. The little fireworks rained down like snow, one of the most beautiful things Shoki had ever seen. Before she'd been a bit apprehensive about this party, but if there was going to be spectacles like that, then she certainly couldn't miss it.

"That was beautiful..."

"That was wonderful!" The little vampire announced as the fireworks rained down on them. Flandre was certain to be impressed with the display that was going to be presented at the party. Ugh, it was normally a pain trying to find something her younger sister would be amused with.
Patchouli smiled for a brief moment and replaced the magic book with the one about the outside world's history. "Glad you enjoyed it," She mumbled under the pages of her books.
"Now I'd prefer to be in peace if you don't mind, I'd like to get some more pages down before tonight,"
Remilia groaned loudly, throwing her arms in the air like a bratty child. "Fiiiiiine, we'll go see Sakuya next." Remilia then took to the sky, extending her enormous wingspan and flew to the to exit of the magic library. Her voice rattled in the air.
Come on, Shoki! We don't have all day!"
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Quote :
Remilia groaned loudly, throwing her arms in the air like a bratty child. "Fiiiiiine, we'll go see Sakuya next." Remilia then took to the sky, extending her enormous wingspan and flew to the to exit of the magic library. Her voice rattled in the air. "Come on, Shoki! We don't have all day!"

"Coming!" Shoki quickly flew after the vampire, a little regretful that she wouldn't be able to speak more with Patchouli. She and Andy would have gotten along well... or maybe not, they both seemed like the sort that disliked company, similar or no.

She stayed right behind Remilia as they closed in on Sakuya's location, wondering where the maid was and what she was like. Her own maid Kaseiko was a nice, if formal, spider girl who was lavishly devoted to her every whim. It was almost a little creepy. She didn't expect Sakuya to be exactly like that, of course, but the mystery only made meeting her more worrying.
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:02 am

Metroid-Life wrote:
Quote :
Remilia groaned loudly, throwing her arms in the air like a bratty child. "Fiiiiiine, we'll go see Sakuya next." Remilia then took to the sky, extending her enormous wingspan and flew to the to exit of the magic library. Her voice rattled in the air. "Come on, Shoki! We don't have all day!"

"Coming!" Shoki quickly flew after the vampire, a little regretful that she wouldn't be able to speak more with Patchouli. She and Andy would have gotten along well... or maybe not, they both seemed like the sort that disliked company, similar or no.

She stayed right behind Remilia as they closed in on Sakuya's location, wondering where the maid was and what she was like. Her own maid Kaseiko was a nice, if formal, spider girl who was lavishly devoted to her every whim. It was almost a little creepy. She didn't expect Sakuya to be exactly like that, of course, but the mystery only made meeting her more worrying.

Remilia landed with grace and continued forward emerging deeper into the maroon corridors. Soon, the two were standing in front of an immense hallway. It was the entrance to the kitchen Due to tonight's party, it wasn't a difficult feat to assume the maid would be here working diligently. Sounds of pots and pans were heard behind the door, leaving no room for any other sounds. She grew a bit closer, cupping her hands and calling out to the maid.
"Sakuya, I need you to come out here now!" She yelled, pinning her body against the door while knocking. She would have barged in on a usual day, but she supposed with all the work she was doing for the residents in the home, Remilia would respect her prized maid.
Suddenly, the noises dimmed down. Moments later, a mature voice emerged from all the cacophony emitting from the maid's work.  
"M'lady, please give me a second! I hope this is urgent, you know tonight's a busy night and I need to finish this!"
"Whatever, we have a guest and I need you to get familiar with her! Madam's orders!" She shouted back, groaning a bit. She pouted as she leaned on the door.
A soft sigh was heard. The sound of heels clacked against the hard floor, then it stopped for a brief moment only to be interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Out came a tall and elegant maid. There was a clear height different, though her mistress was already short compared to the rest of the residents, she only empathized the contrasts against the vampire. She looked down on her shortly and moved her gaze to the guest.
"Oh, and what brings you here?" She questioned coldly.
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:37 pm

Quote :
A soft sigh was heard. The sound of heels clacked against the hard floor, then it stopped for a brief moment only to be interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Out came a tall and elegant maid. There was a clear height different, though her mistress was already short compared to the rest of the residents, she only empathized the contrasts against the vampire. She looked down on her shortly and moved her gaze to the guest.

Definately not like my maid... Shoki thought. Kaseiko was always nice and appeared happy, even when she wasn't. But Sakuya didn't bother, perhaps because she was just a guest. And here at a bad time. Plus, she was just... well, intimidating.

"I'm Shoki, Miss Izayoi." Shoki bowed slightly. If even half of what she heard was true, Sakuya was a human who could somehow stop time, and that already made her a much greater combatant than Shoki. The girl almost idolized her, really, though she tried not to let that show. Appearing more deferential to the maid than the mistress could only lead to bad things.

"I was just visiting the mansion, really, and Lady Scarlet decided to invite me to her party." She wasn't sure how Sakuya would react to the news of their fight and didn't really want to find out. "I'm sorry that my appearance has interrupted your work, please don't mind me." She wondered if she should call her maid to help. Kaseiko would literally appear if called for, after all. How she did it and why she always appeared behind people like a horror villain Andy never explained, but it was convenient. Well, surely asking couldn't hurt.

"Umm, if you need some help, I do have a very reliable servant who could get here in seconds. Should I call her?"
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Metroid-Life wrote:
Quote :

Definately not like my maid... Shoki thought. Kaseiko was always nice and appeared happy, even when she wasn't. But Sakuya didn't bother, perhaps because she was just a guest. And here at a bad time. Plus, she was just... well, intimidating.

"I'm Shoki, Miss Izayoi." Shoki bowed slightly. If even half of what she heard was true, Sakuya was a human who could somehow stop time, and that already made her a much greater combatant than Shoki. The girl almost idolized her, really, though she tried not to let that show. Appearing more deferential to the maid than the mistress could only lead to bad things.  

"I was just visiting the mansion, really, and Lady Scarlet decided to invite me to her party." She wasn't sure how Sakuya would react to the news of their fight and didn't really want to find out. "I'm sorry that my appearance has interrupted your work, please don't mind me." She wondered if she should call her maid to help. Kaseiko would literally appear if called for, after all. How she did it and why she always appeared behind people like a horror villain Andy never explained, but it was convenient. Well, surely asking couldn't hurt.

"Umm, if you need some help, I do have a very reliable servant who could get here in seconds. Should I call her?"

Sakuya furrowed her eyebrows. She turned to Remilia, emitting a puzzled stare. The young mistress only shrugged and flatly remarked. "I'm allowed to invite as I please. I'm the boss around here."
Sakuya sighed and looked back. "Alright, Mistress' orders I suppose. Anyways, welcome to the Scarlet Devil Mansion," She politely introduced to Shoki. She bowed a bit, empathizing her greeting towards the guest. As Shoki offered to bring her maid along to assist with the maid's endeavors, she smiled a bit and looked towards her mistress once more. Remilia nodded, giving permission to the enigmatic maid.
"I would appreciate that very much, Shoki," Sakuya thanked with modesty.
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Quote :
As Shoki offered to bring her maid along to assist with the maid's endeavors, she smiled a bit and looked towards her mistress once more. Remilia nodded, giving permission to the enigmatic maid.
"I would appreciate that very much, Shoki," Sakuya thanked with modesty.

"Alright then." Shoki called out, "Kaseiko!"

The maid appeared behind Shoki as always, making her jump. She looked like a stereotypical maid, except as she walked closer and bowed, her feet didn't quite seem to touch the ground, though she put on a good illusion of doing so.

"Hello Mistress, what may I do for you?"

"Miss Sakuya would need some help with... whatever she's doing. I want you to assist her."

At the mention of Sakuya, Kaseiko seemed to notice the other maid and Remilia for the first time. She appeared surprised, even amazed, but her eyes were oddly blank and emotionless. "I-I see. Very well, I will help Lady Izayoi as best I can."

Shoki nodded. "Oh, and you won't need your disguise. They aren't exactly the sort to be scared of it."

Kaseiko smile widened. "Of course, Mistress." Her legs shook for a second and fell to the floor as her real spider legs sprouted from within her dress. She reached up and plucked out her fake eyes, revealing empty sockets. "I'm glad I need not hide my appearance." She turned to face Sakuya, unnecessary since she could sense the maid no matter where she was facing, but people prefer to be looked in the eye, so to speak. "What may I do for you, Lady Izayoi?"

The fact that she was completely ignoring Remilia was not lost on Shoki, who was worried the vampire would take offence. Kaseiko always was single-minded...
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:04 pm

As the guest's maid appeared from thin air, the group found themselves a bit surprised by the speed the maid took to arrive here and stand before them. She mentioned seconds, but it seemed less than that.
Remilia noted instantly that she looked like a generic maid, nothing interesting. She shrugged a bit and waited for Shoki to introduce her maid to the infamous members of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
While the guest's maid eyed the pair with astonished eyes, Remilia furrowed her eyebrow a bit at her lifeless looking eyes. They were a bit reminiscent of corpses who's eyes were not eaten away by the lower creatures of the earth. Perhaps this maid was not as normal as she seemed.
Shoki then instructed the other, informing her that she had permission to remove her disguise. Remilia was rather intrigued. Suddenly the maid sprouted a beastly set of spider-like legs, her apathetic eyes were pulled out of their sockets, revealing empty holes.
Remilia's eyes widen a bit, but not out of horror, but out of amusement. Her maid was certinally blessed to be working with such a creature. She patiently watched as the two maids communicated.
"Glad I could borrow a maid who's competent enough to get the job done," Sakuya coolly remarked. "Right, tonight we're celebrating the anniversary of the Scarlet Devil Mansion moving to Gensokyo. I'm in need of someone to help me bake and cook meals and organize tables and such."
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Quote :
"Glad I could borrow a maid who's competent enough to get the job done," Sakuya coolly remarked. "Right, tonight we're celebrating the anniversary of the Scarlet Devil Mansion moving to Gensokyo. I'm in need of someone to help me bake and cook meals and organize tables and such."

Kaseiko nodded, a little nervous, but she was careful not to let it show. "Of course, Lady Izayoi." She skittered into the kitchen. Noting what was to be made, she got to work cooking.

Shoki watched her enter before turning back to Remilia. "I assure you, my maid will do I fine job. So... where do we go now?"
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Sakuya walked calmly back into the kitchen, surely content about having assistance from someone who's competent. For some reason, Remilia preferred quantity over quality, which lead to masses of fairies simply floating about the mansion, who happened to be completely useless creatures.
Remilia placed a delicate finger on her mouth and thought to herself what her guest could see next. A part of her thought it would be necessary to introduce her to her younger sister. After all, the two would be seeing each other tonight and Flandre's excitement may be a bit destructive. She supposed maybe its for the best to introduce the two to one another before some sort of calamity occurs.
Remilia's pondering was obvious not only in her expression but in her actions. She bit her pale lips softly, but took great care not to puncture them. Her shoes tapped against the floor rhythmically.
She sighed and began once more.
"Look, there's not much left, but there is one last resident inside this mansion. Would you like to meet my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:23 pm

remiliascarlet wrote:
Remilia's pondering was obvious not only in her expression but in her actions. She bit her pale lips softly, but took great care not to puncture them. Her shoes tapped against the floor rhythmically.
She sighed and began once more.
"Look, there's not much left, but there is one last resident inside this mansion. Would you like to meet my sister?"

Ahhh, the mysterious Flandre. Shoki had wanted to ask to see her before, but thought it to be a bad idea. Now that such a meeting was literally offered to her, she certainly wouldn't let that go. "Certainly. I'd be honored to meet her."
Back to top Go down
remiliascarlet
Youkai
Youkai
remiliascarlet

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:12 am

"Fine, follow me," She sighed, turning her body. She gestured with one hand to come, her pale fingers weaving through the air. Remilia traveled through the corridors, not uttering a single word for the longest time. The only sounds that kept the hall from retaining a perfect silence were the clacking of the vampire's red shoes along with the soft cackling of the few torches that lined the hallways.
She stopped abruptly, turning around and eyeing her guest with an uneasy stare.
"Hey, we're almost here and I must let you know, she's a volatile thing. Unless you want to be killed instantly, do not take up any offers to play with her," She flatly demanded, her bright cherry red eyes lacking any ease.
She turned around, and resumed her walking, taking the path which lead downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Metroid-Life
Youkai
Youkai
Metroid-Life

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:42 pm

remiliascarlet wrote:

She stopped abruptly, turning around and eyeing her guest with an uneasy stare.
"Hey, we're almost here and I must let you know, she's a volatile thing. Unless you want to be killed instantly, do not take up any offers to play with her," She flatly demanded, her bright cherry red eyes lacking any ease.
She turned around, and resumed her walking, taking the path which lead downstairs.

Shoki followed, after a moments hesitation. She didn't know much about Flandre, other than she was dangerous. But she certainly wasn't going to let the chance to find out more slip through her fingers. The way down seemed to get darker, soon so dark she could barely see. She could tell where the stairs and Remilia are, but not much more than that. There were candles somewhere ahead, she thought she could see, but they were too far away to help her right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay-At-Home Mistress    Stay-At-Home Mistress  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay-At-Home Mistress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Gensokyo :: Misty Lake :: Scarlet Devil Mansion-
Jump to: