Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatroomChatroom  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainy Echoes[Open RP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knell
Founder
Founder
Knell

Roleplay info
Characters:

Rainy Echoes[Open RP] Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Pitter patter.

That was the sound the rain made as it fell onto the ground.

The melancholic sky wasn’t what one should focus on however, as in the middle of a damp field, sitting under a tree clutching the remains of a book, was a young bird youkai who had blue and white hair.

Water streamed down her red cheeks, was it from the tears of god or was it caused by her own sadness?

She had lost everything…her books gone from a fire, all she had left was this one damp reminder of what she once had.

What purpose did she have for living? No one cared about her, her books were her only companion. Would she just fade into nonexistance?

This girl’s name was Tokiko, and she wasn’t really important, you can ignore her, just like everyone else does…
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofgensokyo.forumotion.com
VariantAngel
Magician
Magician
VariantAngel

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:41 am

Rumia allowed herself to let out an audible groan of frustration as she flew swiftly through the sky, her mood soured by the sudden rain. Perhaps she should have taken note of the dark clouds in the sky and returned home sooner. But she didn't, and now her clothes were getting wet. A few more minutes, and they should become soaked.

The little youkai muttered irately as she descended to fly through the cover of the trees. While the obstacles would slow her down quite a bit, the leaves would at least give her more time before getting drenched. In her descent, she saw a figure among the trees from the corner of her eye. The person, most likely female, was sitting underneath a tree, still. Rumia's first thought was to tell this person to get out of the rain, lest they wanted to get sick. Her second thought was how sad the person looked. Though it wasn't any of her business, Rumia couldn't help but pause her flight, then slowly floated over to the other youkai.

"Hello..." she said, announcing her presence once within earshot. "Are you alright?" Rumia asked, sounding concerned for the youkai, who she was certain was female now.
Back to top Go down
Flandrescarletvampire
Magician
Magician
Flandrescarletvampire

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:19 am

A small vampire, sitting in the middle of the field with visible terror in her eyes and an open umbrella in her hand. It was raining. It was raining. Flandre knew it had been a bad idea to sneak outside, but now it was raining, and she was stuck under her umbrella until it stopped. She wasn't sure if Remi was going to kill her when she got home, or be glad that Flandre was okay. Didn't matter. She stood up, still clutching onto her umbrella for dear life as the ground ansorbed the water, making it damp. She looked around, wondering if anyone was here.

She saw two youkai, but she didn't dare move. Movement might make the rain flow under the umbrella and touch her. "Please... If you two can hear me, help..." Flandre whimpered, still stuck to one spot.
Back to top Go down
VariantAngel
Magician
Magician
VariantAngel

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:30 am

Before the youkai in front of her could answer, Rumia heard a quiet voice close to where they were. Glancing around, it was easy to catch sight of the red-clothed vampire. Though Rumia didn't know her personally, there were rumors and stories floating amongst the youkai about the hidden sister of the vampire Remilia. Rumia couldn't help but feel uneasy, knowing this specific vampire held a large amount of power. However, she also noticed how... terrified Flandre looked. "Uh, give me a sec," she said to the ibis youkai before making her way to the vampire.

"What's wrong?" Rumia asked, curious as to why the girl was just standing in the middle of the field.
Back to top Go down
Knell
Founder
Founder
Knell

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:32 am

It's not like Tokiko cared what the people were saying, she was off in her own little world. People didn't care about her, no one cared about her. She was just another useless piece of garbage that people would throw away. She totally ignored everything that was being said, her eyes empty and full of despair. She clutched her book even tighter.

Just let me die...

[Post order is now: Me, Flandre, Variant.]
Back to top Go down
Flandrescarletvampire
Magician
Magician
Flandrescarletvampire

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:50 am

"The rain. It's flowing water. Flowing water isn't good for me..." Flandre stared at the ground, hating to admit a weakness. She looked up to her sister Remilia, and Remi once told her admitting weaknesses was a bad thing. But what else was she supposed to do, trapped out in the rain? Since one of the two youkai had walked up to her, Flandre was indeed paying more attention to her then the other youkai. She was kind of being oblivious as to how sad the other one looked, trapped by her own fear and the flowing water.

"I shouldn't of snuck outside when the sky looked so gloomy..." Flandre whimpered, clutching the handle of her umbrella tighter. She was completely missing the point that she probably shouldn't of snuck out at all.
Back to top Go down
VariantAngel
Magician
Magician
VariantAngel

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:56 am

"Oh, I see." Rumia glanced up at the sky with a hand over her eyes, and knew that the rain wasn't going to stop anytime soon, not with how dark the clouds were. "Well, I can't make it stop raining, but why don't we going to the trees over there?" she said, gesturing. "It's not much, but it'll give you more covering, and it's better than standing out in the middle of the rain." Rumia started floating back toward the trees and the ibis sitting underneath one, looking over her shoulder at Flandre while waving her hand in a 'follow me' motion.
Back to top Go down
Flandrescarletvampire
Magician
Magician
Flandrescarletvampire

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:13 am

"...Alright." Flandre said, putting on a brave face before moving forwards slowly as to not spill the water off her umbrella and onto her. She kept walking until she was under the trees, at which point she came to a dead stand-still again. Her expression revealed she had quite honestly thought that the water was going to spill onto her and cause a severe injury. She wasn't thinking of much right now other then to run home the minute the rain stopped. Well, maybe not the minute it stopped. It could start again, after all. Flandre's thoughts were, basically, a jumbled mess of rain, fear and wanting to go back to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. That wouldn't happen for a while now, though. Flandre took a few deep breaths to calm herself down, then looked at the two youkai.

"...Who are you guys, anyways?" Flandre didn't have much knowledge of the outside world and others around her in Gensokyo. It is hard to learn these things while locked in a basement, after all. "I'm Flandre Scarlet." Flandre said to simply introduce herself. She looked down at Tokiko.

"What's up with her?" She muttered, just loud enough to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Knell
Founder
Founder
Knell

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Once more Tokiko did not respond...but someone else spoke to her then, someone...different.

Do you want power?
The voice seemed to say.

Do you want the strength to change your life? To get revenge on those who have forgotten you?

Tokiko tried to shrug off the voice, sure it was just all this stress getting to her, but it continued to speak.

Don't try to run away...accept the darkness, the darkness will care for you and love you, become one with it...

She shook her head, not wanting to listen to him. She didn't want anything to do with such darkness.

One day you will relent...one day you will understand that you are not meant for the world of light...and you will join us.

She looked up then and saw a dark figure looming in the distance, it's purple gaze meeting hers. She blinked and it was gone.

It was only now that she was more aware of her surroundings, more aware of the people standing there. She kind of felt...as if a large amount of sadness had been lifted from her heart, like the shadows of the area had been taken away. "Who...are you?" She asked them, now able to at least speak. Whoever that person was...had they just helped her?

----

Far away on a hill, the being held an orb of darkness in his hand. "I took away the darkness eating at your heart." He crushed it and it dispersed. "Continue living Tokiko and make new friends. The day we meet will come soon."
Back to top Go down
Flandrescarletvampire
Magician
Magician
Flandrescarletvampire

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:05 pm

"I'm Flandre Scarlet. Why do you look so sad?" Flandre questioned. She decided to move a little bit so that Tokiko was at least a little bit covered by her umbrella. "I still can't believe I got myself stuck out here..." Flandre muttered, honestly still scared. She brought the hand not holding the umbrella up to her head and adjusted the hat.

"Why are you guys out here?" Flandre asked. "I know why I am, but it's kind of a dumb reason..." Quietly, Flandre whispered "Remi is going to be so mad at me..."
Back to top Go down
VariantAngel
Magician
Magician
VariantAngel

Roleplay info
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:00 pm

"I'm Rumia. I was flying back home when I saw her," Rumia gestured to the sitting Tokiko. "Are you okay?" the little youkai asked the ibis youkai, concerned. Tokiko had looked quite sad, but she seemed to be a little better. It was a very slight change, but at least the girl was talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Echoes[Open RP]   Rainy Echoes[Open RP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Echoes[Open RP]
Page 1 of 1